Gps

KRS1

GPS is cheaper in the the US in a big way with a hell of more features too. Many outlets to buy from much less than 5900B (~$197US) or you can even get higher models bigger prices. You can buy the SEA map separately for $100-150 depending who you by from. I bought a Nuvi 1390 plus Asia Map for only $220 (6582B) states side before I left (on sale close out brand new not refurbished). Has some 24 languages both in menu and speech! And i can get all the "updates" via downloads off the internet. Similar model here is the Nuvi 1360 is 14,000B! And does not have US, Canada, or Europe maps. Only has Thai map installed. Again depends where you buy from here. But generally limited choices.

Yes you can get a GPS here for 6,500B but it only has Thai map. Bought one for my GF. She's happy because its in Thai, I'm not because its limited in English formats. So I'm glad I have mine from the US.

Mrjlh, The prices that you quote are outdated, Garmin nuvi 1250 is 5,900 baht and the 1360 is 8,900 baht with Thailand map included.

As I quoted: [[ Again depends where you buy from here.]]

Prices here are all over the map! Point is buy it in the USA not here.:jap: