Fuji Carrefour Vs. Fuji Central Festival

manarak

Tried the Fuji restaurant at Carrefour today, because I had good memories of visiting their restaurant at Central.

The have the same menu, but the similarities stop there.

The food was okayish, but not as tasty as their central counterpart.

I don't know what it was exactly, but the difference was sensible.

Then the service was poor.

They forgot to give me chopsticks, I also had to ask about the soy sauce, I had to ask for a small bowl to put it in, and they forgot a sauce that normally comes with an appetizer I ordered.

If in the situation again, I will drive the motorcycle to Central Festival from Carrefour to eat there instead.

Not too surprising. Chains are supposed to deliver the same thing from location to location, but often don't. Sizzler fans say that Central Pattaya Beach is better than Royal Garden but I don't know. (BTW -- I think you meant to say the difference was palpable.)

Edited by Jingthing

Not too surprising. Chains are supposed to deliver the same thing from location to location, but often don't. Sizzler fans say that Central Pattaya Beach is better than Royal Garden but I don't know. (BTW -- I think you meant to say the difference was palpable.)

Probalby - I'm not a native english speaker, so I misuse some words from time to time.

"noticeable" would be correct, since I cannot physically touch taste :-)

JT you make a valid point. I much prefer the Sizzler salad bar at RG vs central. Especially when they have the weds. special. I think it boils down to management.

JT you make a valid point. I much prefer the Sizzler salad bar at RG vs central. Especially when they have the weds. special. I think it boils down to management.

surprisingly, the manager from RG sizzler is now the manager at Central Sizzler so you would expect it to be the same

however in my view RG is much better, especially the salad bar as the previous poster said

I eat at Fuji 3-4 times per week and rotate between all four branches in Pattaya (depending on which is closet to where I happen to be at the time) and find little difference between the food or service at any of them. I find them all to be very good value for money...though I have a Japanese friend who swears that the branch at Bic C in north Pattaya is the best of the lot.

I like Fuji, but prefer Zen (at least I did in the past when one was easier to get to). Nowadays, which is the better of the two?

In the past I think Zen was better than Fuji but I think Zen has gone off and they are just not as good as they were.

Fuji being marginally cheaper is probably a better option now.

Edited by Tolley