Out Of Date ?

CharlieH

Apologise if this is in the wrong place but couldnt find anywhere else to contact the forum.

I just wondered if there are any plans to update the site ? I mean advertising HOT DEALS for hotels for DECEMBER 2010 on the front page of the site is not really helpful and makes what I know to be a great site and valuable asset for Expats look neglected.. Likewise when using classified ads, if you search for somthing you get thousands of results over 5 years old, what the point of that ? surely this out of date info is just clogging the system and from a users point of view is annoying.

Not bitching, NOT moaning, just observing and reporting with a view to help others and improve the forum.:jap:

Hi CharlieH,

Don't know about the right place, but I've got one for you.

I was trolling through the houses for rent sight..won't name, and found a perfect place. Only problem is I've been renting the place for almost 4 years. How's that for up to date?

Hi CharlieH,

Don't know about the right place, but I've got one for you.

I was trolling through the houses for rent sight..won't name, and found a perfect place. Only problem is I've been renting the place for almost 4 years. How's that for up to date?

What a real pity !

For 4 yrs you have been paying rent, month in and month out.... endless seemingly.....

Did you ever figure out just how much cash have you been depositing into someone else acct.....?

You could have saved all those Thai baht for yourself.... with appreciation at the end too.....

Well, that is just my old opinion, may not be worth anything to anyone else....;)

Cheers for the email, support has said the out of date listing on thaivisa.com is now removed. As for classifieds issue must be a software bug as the system is supposed to remove them