ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

I was having a conversation with a United fan in the bar coffee shop :) the other day. He was going on and on about United winning the league again and how sh1t we are. So I offered him a bet that City would finish no lower than 4 places below United, bearing in mind our plan is for 6th. He wouldn't have it.

Was that bait for iccle old me....?

I'll have it....! :D

redrus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was having a conversation with a United fan in the bar coffee shop :D the other day. He was going on and on about United winning the league again and how sh1t we are. So I offered him a bet that City would finish no lower than 4 places below United, bearing in mind our plan is for 6th. He wouldn't have it.

post-19542-1248274897.gif

And he got him.

post-19542-1248274932.gif

I knew those Emoticon's would come in handy one day. :)

Name it Red :D

^

:)

Seeing as we might be meeting up at Christmas, why don't we do the same bet until then (after the Boxing day games), lets say a tenner and, then do the same till the end of the season....?

redrus

^

Seeing as we might be meeting up at Christmas, why don't we do the same bet until then (after the Boxing day games), lets say a tenner and, then do the same till the end of the season....?

Yeppers :D

Bang(kok) on....!!!!!

redrus

^

Yeppers :D

Bang(kok) on....!!!!!

redrus

Hey Red,

How about giving me a bit of that :D

Just one bet for the season, no worse than 4 places below you. In other words you come 2nd we come 6th= winning teb for me :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was having a conversation with a United fan in the bar coffee shop :D the other day. He was going on and on about United winning the league again and how sh1t we are. So I offered him a bet that City would finish no lower than 4 places below United, bearing in mind our plan is for 6th. He wouldn't have it.

Name it Red :D

^

Hey Red, you haven't forgot have you. Are we agreed I'm the half way winner :D

• 2 weeks later...

Today, Thursday, the tabloids are full of stories re United financial plight.They suggest.

!. Rooney will have to be sold .

2 Old Trafford and Carrington traing facilities will be sold and leased back.

There is no mention of selling Nani to liverpool.

Today, Thursday, the tabloids are full of stories re United financial plight.They suggest.

Long may it continue,this will give a more fair playing and managers will have to manage instead of getting the cheque book out.Watch out for Fergusans nose getting redder by the day

Long may it continue,this will give a more fair playing and managers will have to manage instead of getting the cheque book out.Watch out for Fergusans nose getting redder by the day

Sorry, I think you posted in the wrong thread, the polling threads of your bum buddy are found elsewhere. :)

Sorry, I think you posted in the wrong thread, the polling threads of your bum buddy are found elsewhere. :)

Didnt take long for you to bite heheheheheheh.You can call me for everything and i know you wont get a warning or banned but Man POO are doomed gone vanished,and Man CITY will take over,they have the money you used to have.I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

Sorry, I think you posted in the wrong thread, the polling threads of your bum buddy are found elsewhere. :D

Didnt take long for you to bite heheheheheheh.You can call me for everything and i know you wont get a warning or banned but Man POO are doomed gone vanished,and Man CITY will take over,they have the money you used to have.I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

ok you win. .. :)

Manchester City Boss Roberto Mancini: Manchester United Are 'Immortal'

'Mancio' fires warning shot to players as derby date approaches...

Jan 14, 2010 6:52:46 AM

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has declared that cross-town rivals Manchester United are "immortal" due to their ability to carry on despite setbacks.

The Red Devils are still in the thick of the Premier League title race, despite selling Cristiano Ronaldo last summer and enduring an injury plague that has decimated their defence.

'Mancio' consequently believes that it would be a criminal error to underestimate the Old Trafford giants under any circumstances.

"I tell people not to even joke about United being in crisis because they are so good that there's no point in anyone trying to kid themselves," Mancini is quoted in The Sun as saying.

"If there is such a thing as football clubs who are 'immortal' then United are.

"Look how they have even sold Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid for the most expensive transfer fee ever and still they keep on winning."

City will take on United in a double-header in the League Cup this month.

Adithya Ananth, Goal.com UK

You can call me for everything and i know you wont get a warning or banned

What's this? A conspiracy? Thaivisa and Man United in cohoots? Well i never...

Did you know about this Migs?

Yes Rix it is true. I am one of the Glazeresc clan and have been using TV as a write off to promote Utd in Thailand.

Nobody caught on to how we slid our MU Ambassador Brian Robson as Thai head coach, but sadly old Siggie-squared has blown our cover.