Yingluck: Amnesty Involving Ex-PM Thaksin Not Priority

webfact

Thsi board is so yellow.. Hey no talk of the yellows smashing BKK and HKT.. those blokes will be se free if my Darling is elected.... Have a look at YOUR newpapers, tghe Bangkok Post. They printed a study that indicates the British MP of Thailand needs a new bag of tricks... She has values beyond K Ab. When the Voice of the Yellows, Nation and Post admit she is way ahead it time for the Dems to move THEIR ill gotton gains to overseas accounts..... Hail to the K. Yingluck and her older brother H.E. Pol LCol Dr. Thansin S. The will bring Thailand back to a good home for Thais and Farang alike

How fast will the small parties be jumping in to get some Gov jobs.. I hope they kick Puritnaical in the bum and send him packing!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thsi board is so yellow.. Hey no talk of the yellows smashing BKK and HKT.. those blokes will be se free if my Darling is elected.... Have a look at YOUR newpapers, tghe Bangkok Post. They printed a study that indicates the British MP of Thailand needs a new bag of tricks... She has values beyond K Ab. When the Voice of the Yellows, Nation and Post admit she is way ahead it time for the Dems to move THEIR ill gotton gains to overseas accounts..... Hail to the K. Yingluck and her older brother H.E. Pol LCol Dr. Thansin S. The will bring Thailand back to a good home for Thais and Farang alike

How fast will the small parties be jumping in to get some Gov jobs.. I hope they kick Puritnaical in the bum and send him packing!

Do you want the yellow shirts that occupied government house for months and blockaded the airports for a week to be set free in this amnesty?

I don't.

Yingluck pledged that her party would grant an amnesty to convicted politicians to pave the way for national reconciliation.

Yingluck said the Pheu Thai Party, backed by fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra and the red shirts, would draft an amnesty bill under the stewardship of party-list MP candidate Chalerm Yoobamrung.

Ok, so it's her second priority.