Excise Dept. Messing With My Bottle Of Scotch!

nah use nail polish remover to unset the glue. watch the sticker fall off then wash the lid to finish

Drink the nail polish remover and leave the bottle on the sideboard to impress visitors

SC

I literally laughed out loud from this old post

nah use nail polish remover to unset the glue. watch the sticker fall off then wash the lid to finish

Drink the nail polish remover and leave the bottle on the sideboard to impress visitors

SC

You should have seen the state of his lipstick afterwards. I knew casting him as both ugly sisters was a mistake.

SC

You should have seen the state of his lipstick afterwards. I knew casting him as both ugly sisters was a mistake.

Now now , Button's unpostmodern stance on panto has stripped away the shiny vennear of crimbo entertainment , and left the two ugly sisters feeling , out of their tights .(excorsise tights ).

SC

I don't even know what that means!

... irrelevant and on-topic post deleted due to excessive nesting of the quotes

SC

Now now , Button's unpostmodern stance on panto has stripped away the shiny vennear of crimbo entertainment , and left the two ugly sisters feeling , out of their tights .(excorsise tights ).

Unpost. I wish I could do that.

We put the nail polish remover on with a fairly loose brush, and we not so much stripped as striped away the veneer, It was the exorcise tights that got rid of the christmas spirit, I thought they would have been good for the various veins, including a humourous vein, but sadly, in vain. Anyway, I learnt a lot about the pantomime in this last job (Oh yes I did!) and looking good on stage; we should never have taken the brasso to the lacquer. As Phil Lynnott said - "If the boys wanna shine you gotta lacquer". Anyway, six weeks and I'm off to join the circus - the biggest show in town.

SC

Wishing everyone at TV a dark and gloomy winter solstice; the nights are fair drawing in. As it says in the JAL adverts "there's a nip in the air" (or was that the Bells?).

Remember, at our darkest hour, things can only get better...

SC

• 1 month later...

You have to ask yourself these days how much of the scotch in Thailand is actually genuine? Bars get greedy and sell copy alcohol. Now you know why you wake up in the morning with a headache when you were 'supposed' to be drinking quality alcohol...

You have to ask yourself these days how much of the scotch in Thailand is actually genuine? Bars get greedy and sell copy alcohol. Now you know why you wake up in the morning with a headache when you were 'supposed' to be drinking quality alcohol...

Same goes for vodka. Be careful at Soi Cowboy especially.

Same goes for vodka. Be careful at Soi Cowboy especially.

So we had gone downstairs to The Squirrel for a drink, and my wife ordered a vodka and coke.

The waitress brought her a gin and coke, so we sent it back, and they brought back another gin and coke.

So we went to the bar to sort it out, and th barman went to the vodka bottle and poured a measure of, as it turned out, gin. So we gave up, and I don't think we went there again.

SC