Koh Lanta Pizza Nimmanhaemin Soi 5

roger1999

I go to Koh Lanta (I hope I got the name right) about 2-3 times per month. They have recently added new options for your pizza crust. They have three choices and I always choose the Thin & Crispy. I can't remember what the other two options are. All I can say is that it is a nice improvement. I can't call it the best pizza I ever had, but based on what I can find in Chiang Mai it is quite OK. Someone posted that their pizza at Koh Lanta appeared to be heated in a microwave. I have never had an experience like that there and I guess I've been there 20-30 times now.

I am sorry to see Rustica go, but I don't think their location -- hidden from street view -- was ever going to work. I considered the pizza there to be basically compatible with Koh Lanta, but they offered no salad choices and no pasta, if I recall correctly.

I'm glad they added new options. Based on my one visit, the pizza was mediocre and I wouldn't return at their prices unless there was a substantial improvement in the quality.