Epson Salt --- Distilled Water

shepsel

I am looking to purchase Epson Salt in at least 1 kg. size bag and some distilled water. I have been to number of pharmacies and they don't seem to have them.

Can someone direct me to a place where I can purchase these products? Thanks.

Epson salt or magnesium sulfate is sold by the agriculture supply stores in 50 kg bags and sometimes in 1 kg bags. Distilled water is sold by most car/motorcycle parts shops in 1 liter bottles. Alternatively, try the medical supply shops on Suthep Road, one at 257/19 Suthep Road from The Book of What Where and How, try it, you will like it.

Epson salt or magnesium sulfate is sold by the agriculture supply stores in 50 kg bags and sometimes in 1 kg bags. Distilled water is sold by most car/motorcycle parts shops in 1 liter bottles. Alternatively, try the medical supply shops on Suthep Road, one at 257/19 Suthep Road from The Book of What Where and How, try it, you will like it.

I was wondering is the distilled water at the auto supply done chemically.

I once fasted for three days drinking nothing but distilled water.

At the time I was off work and doing very little. It really cleaned out my system of impurities. My eyes were sparkling after that.

I currently use it in several machines I have for repertory problems.

I was wondering is the distilled water at the auto supply done chemically.

Distillation is a method of separating mixtures based on differences in their boiling points. So it is done with heat not with chemicals. But this is Thailand so who really knows what that water is? The most sure bet is what you would get at the medical supply shops but it will cost.

I wanted to suggest Aden Health Shop, but it can't beat the 1 kg or more bags at the agriculture supply stores...

I wouldn't recommend buying agricultural grade epsom salt if you are going to put it inside your body. No problem if you plan to use it for a body soak, but it might leave some crud behind in the bathtub.

For a while, I was the marketing manager responsible for epsom salt at the largest (at the time) producer of epsom salts in the U.S. There can be definite differences in the quality of epsom salt, depending upon the final intended use.

I'm wondering how the OP plans to use it. It's a nasty, harsh laxative. Workers within the epsom salt manufacturing complex had constant problems along those lines just in absorbing the stuff thru their skin during packaging, etc.

I wouldn't recommend buying agricultural grade epsom salt if you are going to put it inside your body. No problem if you plan to use it for a body soak, but it might leave some crud behind in the bathtub.

I'm wondering how the OP plans to use it. It's a nasty, harsh laxative. Workers within the epsom salt manufacturing complex had constant problems along those lines just in absorbing the stuff thru their skin during packaging, etc.

The stuff they use here in place of Epsom Salts is called "SWIFF". Its what surgeons prescribe to patients about to undergo an endoscopy procedure.On the bottle it says it contains monobasic sodium phosphate and dibasic sodium phosphate and I can assure the OP it tastes just as horrible as Epsom salts but performs just as good a complete clear out. When undergoing the above procedure they tell you to drink the whole (small) bottle (90ml) in three stages overnight. You can dilute it with the tipple of your choice of course. Cheers.bah.gif