Soi Khao Noi

saengsureeya

i know the owner of this car....it's from a thai man,police wanted to stop him,and he decided not to stop because of some drugs,and tried to escape from the police...and ended up like this,2 flat tires and 1 broken right mirror,

Its a hard working man ,unfortenly.once again drugs destroyed another life....

i hope he come out soon....

You can also watch it on tmn news if you have that.ph34r.gif

Is this what Thai Visa has been reduced to? Somebody driving home sees a car with two flat tyres parked at the side of the road and wants to start a thread to find out what happened! Ye Gods. <deleted> get a life. No wonder all the interesting posters have disappeared. Pathetic!

Is this what Thai Visa has been reduced to? Somebody driving home sees a car with two flat tyres parked at the side of the road and wants to start a thread to find out what happened! Ye Gods. <deleted> get a life. No wonder all the interesting posters have disappeared. Pathetic!

Count the closed threads on the first page of the Pattaya forum and you will have your answer.

It was such a none even that you just had to post about it :cheesy:

Reduced? not at all! in fact it might well be the contrary.

The more informations are available, the better, a censure is a "reduction" IMHO, if you don't like the thread, nobody is forcing you to read, i don't like to read about sports, so i never go to those threads, i am aware of their existence, do you think i should go there and tell them to shut up? Don't be silly...

No, then better participate in a discussion about a woman and her diapers.............what and who is pathetic here? annoyed.gif

and to respond with 'don't know'....

I was certainly curious as to what it was all about, my interest is usually heightened when I have to sit in gridlock traffic to crawl finally 10 minutes later see the mentioned vehicle half parked on the road with flat tyres and smashed mirror and who I presumed to be the driver sitting kneeled in the back of the BiB pickup with handcuffs clearly visible.

Well you are not an 'interesting poster' EX-sexyman that is for certain. :jerk:

It was such a none even that you just had to post about it :cheesy:

Exactly!

I think this is the incident HERE

Yes this is the one...

jis family already come to pattaya to gurantee for him..

so he will be out of jail soon..he has a shop that makes the thing on the roof for the rain...forgot the right word..

This is a busy area, especially at this time of day.

<deleted> do the police think they are doing shooting off guns from a moving motorbike purely for a fail to stop.

No regard for public safety!

Lucky no Innocent bystanders hurt or killed. This time!

No thanks to the idiot trigger happy BIB.

A driver in handcuffs following a real life police chase where the police shot 2 of his tyres out, in broad daylight on a busy road in Pattaya. Seems worthy of a post to me.

But it's true about interesting posters going missing, even if I can't remember many of their names. Can anybody else?

Edited by rott