Confused

hi guys..

im 19 and from australia and planning to backpack around southeast asia. ill give you my basic itenary before i ask you my question to give you a better idea

i plan to fly into bangkok around feb 6, stay in thailand from 20-30 days, go overland into cambodia spend 20-30 days there, overland to vietnam spend 30-45 days there, overland/fly? to laos spend 30-60 days there, then fly from laos into myanmar spend around 30 day there, then fly back to bangkok maby spend a couple more day in bangkok and fly out back home from there.

now for my question

from wat i have read being australian i can stay in thailand without a visa for 30 days is this correct? if so when i come back into thailand from myanmar am i able to get back into thailand without a visa and stay for up to 30 days? or do i have to apply for one in myanmar?

hope this makes sence

thanks in advance

daniel

hi guys..

im 19 and from australia and planning to backpack around southeast asia. ill give you my basic itenary before i ask you my question to give you a better idea

i plan to fly into bangkok around feb 6, stay in thailand from 20-30 days, go overland into cambodia spend 20-30 days there, overland to vietnam spend 30-45 days there, overland/fly? to laos spend 30-60 days there, then fly from laos into myanmar spend around 30 day there, then fly back to bangkok maby spend a couple more day in bangkok and fly out back home from there.

now for my question

from wat i have read being australian i can stay in thailand without a visa for 30 days is this correct? if so when i come back into thailand from myanmar am i able to get back into thailand without a visa and stay for up to 30 days? or do i have to apply for one in myanmar?

hope this makes sence

thanks in advance

daniel

Backpackers :o What do reckon Scamp?

You should obtain a visa for Thailand prior to travel as the 30 day entry requires confirmed air ticket onward during that time period which you will not have. Airline could refuse to board you.

The later trip to Bangkok will not be a problem as you will have an onward ticket and are probably not going to be asked for the short flight from Rangoon in any case.

hi guys..

now for my question

hope this makes sence

thanks in advance

daniel

Backpackers :o What do reckon Scamp?

Shouldn't this be in the gay forum?

Sorry but - Americana - what stone have you crawled from under  :D

If you dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything at all  :D

I suspect the four week school vacation has just been too much for him. But he does have a history of strange posts. :D

Thread is deteriorating. Some posts removed. Time to close it

This is just about the only good thing you have ever posted on Thaivisa. :o

Have a holiday on me!

Sorry but - Americana - what stone have you crawled from under  :D

If you dont have anything good to say, then dont say anything at all  :D

I suspect the four week school vacation has just been too much for him. But he does have a history of strange posts. :D

Thread is deteriorating. Some posts removed. Time to close it

This is just about the only good thing you have ever posted on Thaivisa. :o

Have a holiday on me!

I use to use this forum as a great source of information :D Now I get good information and entertainment :D:D You are the man RDN...Pity you didnt do it at post number 1.

Guest DragonStar

Hey, Hey - now. Give the poor topic starter a chance. Advice him to buy the proper Lonely Planet Guide and make a little bit of effort on his own instead of disturbing all you clever guys in your singha sobbing.

DragonStar

hi guys..

now for my question

hope this makes sence

thanks in advance

daniel

Take Lopburi3's advice and forget the other drivel you have read here :D A lonley planet guide may come in handy. Do not be put off of using the TV forum by the unwarranted replys of some people (who are now taking a holiday) :o Good luck on your travels :D