Anti-aging Doctor Or Clinics..?

ChrisP

Does anyone know of a good Anti-Aging Doctor or Clinic in BKK..?

I attend one in the US, and have prescription injectable Testosterone and Nandrolone. I'd like to continue this when I move to LOS.

Someone once told me about one connected to Bumrungrad Hospital..?

(I'm not in BKK right now)

Cheers

ChrisP

Do you know that you can buy, those 2 indictables, freely in some drug store in Thailand?

If you go to a Bumrungrad Doctor it will be very expensive!

What I would do is to get a lab test of Testosterone & free Test level & supplement by my self. If you want some advises PM me.

Downstairs under the Bumrungrad Residence - across soi one from the main building is where the wellness anti-aging clinic is.

I went there a couple years ago interested in the same treatments. Good news is - they really don't try to sell you anything. They do a VERY thorough work up - take a good hard look at the data and tell you what they think you need or don't need. Happily I didn't need anything major.

It wasn't particularly expensive - especially by Western standards.

I'm not sure it wise to treat yourself with hormones or to continue such treatment without some medical supervision. I'd give it a go.

Sorry I don't remember exactly the name of the clinic - it operates as a seperate unit of the hospital - and I couldn't find it on their website. If I can find it I will post it. I think I have the records on my computer somewhere.