Brit Left Paralyzed After Drink Was Spiked In Thailand Bar Is Home At Last

george

Yes I did. here, hold my hand I'll walk you through it. You read that (it is right above) as me saying attacks are common. I didn't say they were. I said that when spiked with the certain types of drugs (not poisons) the effect of overdosing can be brain damage. Are you sure you've never been spiked?

You keep saying what you didn't say but what is interesting is I never said you said anything but what you said and simply asked you to back up what you said which seems to have got you into defense mode. You made what appears to be factual statements and I simply thought you could back up these statements but now i see they were simply just opinion stated as fact. No reason to get your pants all in a bunch over this. You are not the first nor will be the last person here to state opinion as fact. I think we've all done it when we are sure we are right but most back off when they realize they have no facts to back up their opinion.

Edited by Nisa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did. here, hold my hand I'll walk you through it. You read that (it is right above) as me saying attacks are common. I didn't say they were. I said that when spiked with the certain types of drugs (not poisons) the effect of overdosing can be brain damage. Are you sure you've never been spiked?

You keep saying what you didn't say but what is interesting is I never said you said anything but what you said and simply asked you to back up what you said which seems to have got you into defense mode. You made what appears to be factual statements and I simply thought you could back up these statements but now i see they were simply just opinion stated as fact. No reason to get your pants all in a bunch over this. You are not the first nor will be the last person here to state opinion as fact. I think we've all done it when we are sure we are right but most back off when they realize they have no facts to back up their opinion.

Each post you write makes less sense. I really do need to walk you through jeez!

Try the google thing for back up. You'll see what I said is fact. Overdose of certain drugs (valium etc) can cause brain damage. It's not opinion, it's medical fact.

Your reply to my OP mainly consisted of you trying to explain how it wasn't common or didn't happen at all. I'd made no statement as to that.

Try addressing what I say instead of going into rant mode.

Each post you write makes less sense. I really do need to walk you through jeez!

Try the google thing for back up. You'll see what I said is fact. Overdose of certain drugs (valium etc) can cause brain damage. It's not opinion, it's medical fact.

Your reply to my OP mainly consisted of you trying to explain how it wasn't common or didn't happen at all. I'd made no statement as to that.

I guess there is no sense in going on but to recap ...

You said : "Brain damage is not an uncommon side affect of attacks like this. "

I simply asked for you to provide some links. If you don't or can't provide them then no problem. I can find a number of stories (real and suspected) about drinks being spiked for robbery but not any credible robbery spiking that led to brain damage, yet you say it is not uncommon affect in these attacks.

I simply asked for you to provide some links. If you don't or can't provide them then no problem. I can find a number of stories (real and suspected) about drinks being spiked for robbery but not any credible robbery spiking that led to brain damage, yet you say it is not uncommon affect in these attacks.

2 words for you.................. 'like this'!

In other words an attack that involves overdosing and leads to coma. Now I am aware you are challenging the voracity of this particular attack however it is not unique. It may have been in this thread I read about a Thai guy 'allegedly' spiked, comatose and brain damaged. There have been others. As you can see I can't even be bothered to check this thread for examples. Again if you are really interested google will throw a few up for you. My original point was and is that the type of drugs 'allegedly' used by these people do cause the effects found in the victim. FACTS which you doubted by mentioning poison and the CIA! And you want ME to provide links!!!

Edited by PepeLePew

In other words an attack that involves overdosing and leads to coma. Now I am aware you are challenging the voracity of this particular attack however it is not unique. It may have been in this thread I read about a Thai guy 'allegedly' spiked, comatose and brain damaged. There have been others. As you can see I can't even be bothered to check this thread for examples. Again if you are really interested google will throw a few up for you. My original point was and is that the type of drugs 'allegedly' used by these people do cause the effects found in the victim. FACTS which you doubted by mentioning poison and the CIA! And you want ME to provide links!!!

Yes, I still would like you to provide a link to back up what you stated to understand if it is fact or simply in your own mind .. hopefully a link where they can actually name the drug used that caused brain damage. I've been pretty clear on this request and am asking you because you stated this as fact and I assumed to make such a statement you must know of at least few incidents of somebody trying to rob somebody ("assault like this") by spiking a drink that led to brain damage. I guess continued avoidance to directly respond is pretty much an answer in itself.

Yes, I still would like you to provide a link to back up what you stated to understand if it is fact or simply in your own mind .. hopefully a link where they can actually name the drug used that caused brain damage. I've been pretty clear on this request and am asking you because you stated this as fact and I assumed to make such a statement you must know of at least few incidents of somebody trying to rob somebody ("assault like this") by spiking a drink that led to brain damage. I guess continued avoidance to directly respond is pretty much an answer in itself.

I honestly lost caring what you would like ages ago. I've made it as plain as day for you yet you fail to see. I can't 'directly respond' to something you simply fail to grasp. You have 2 cases. You want more go find them. I've already mentioned that I know you doubt the voracity.

To quote an overused phrase, don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Now go google with yourself.

I honestly lost caring what you would like ages ago.

But for some reason are incapable not replying with nonsense instead of just providing one reply to my request of you to back-up your claim..

I honestly lost caring what you would like ages ago.

But for some reason are incapable not replying with nonsense instead of just providing one reply to my request of you to back-up your claim..

:violin: You are certainly an expert at nonsense

I find it hilarious that you two adults have just spent dawn to midnight bickering and arguing on a forum about absolutely nothing. Get a life the pair of you!

Even more hilarious that you have spent just as much time reading what we have BOTH wrote and then commenting on it and stating WE need to get a life whistling.gif

I find it hilarious that you two adults have just spent dawn to midnight bickering and arguing on a forum about absolutely nothing. Get a life the pair of you!

Even more hilarious that you have spent just as much time reading what we have BOTH wrote and then commenting on it and stating WE need to get a life whistling.gif

How do you figure?? It took me like 20 seconds to skim through the 14 hours of back and forth bitching between the two of you. Pretty lame attempt at a burn Nisa.

How do you figure?? It took me like 20 seconds to skim through the 14 hours of back and forth bitching between the two of you. Pretty lame attempt at a burn Nisa.

And yet here you are still responding for 6 hours .. even more hilarious than the first post whistling.gif

I would think somebody with a life would simply ignore what they perceived as bickering posts from people they assume have no life and not take the time to both read ( 14-hours of posts as you put it) and continue to respond in a bickering way to the posts/poster. And nobody is trying to "burn" you but rather pointing out the irony.

Edited by Nisa

And yest here you are 7-hours later still responding. whistling.gif

Huh, was that suppose to mean something?? Does the whistling emoticon automatically turn a crap insult into a good one, is that why you always use it?

I only see the updates on this thread cuz I am subscribed as I posted a few times earlier before your childish toy throwing at that other guy. I guess cuz you failed to win an argument with him you're now trying to turn your attention onto someone new, so please give me your best shot! Or you could just realise how pathetic you are making yourself sound and give up altogether.

Huh, was that suppose to mean something?? Does the whistling emoticon automatically turn a crap insult into a good one, is that why you always use it?

I only see the updates on this thread cuz I am subscribed as I posted a few times earlier before your childish toy throwing at that other guy. I guess cuz you failed to win an argument with him you're now trying to turn your attention onto someone new, so please give me your best shot! Or you could just realise how pathetic you are making yourself sound and give up altogether.

LMAO ... The point was people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones but I think this wisdom is not reaching you. I and the other poster were speaking about a topic related discussion but you want to continue to go on about actually nothing except how it is okay for you to post insults and bickering comments while others who debate about on topic issues have no life.

Edited by Nisa

LMAO ... The point was people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones but I think this wisdom is not reaching you.

You forgot the :whistling: which apparently makes every retarded remark a cutting piece of genius. You could have done with it for that one.

And what don't you understand about email alerts from Watched Topics?? I don't sit here looking at this forum all of the time, if I get an alert from a Topic I have posted in I may check it. Get it??

And what don't you understand about email alerts from Watched Topics??

Yes, only you receive alerts to responses and posts in a topic you have posted within whistling.gif

Look,I was simply trying to point out your original post was both rude and contradictory to what you were saying and doing. That is it. I never dreamed you would carry this on to this point proving beyond doubt how contradictory you were being by not letting this go .. much worse than the on topic debate between me and the other poster you scolded for not having a life for our back and forth.

Feel free to have the last word, Again, I was simply trying to point something out to you about your original comment.

Edited by Nisa

And what don't you understand about email alerts from Watched Topics??

Yes, only you receive alerts to responses and posts in a topic you have posted within whistling.gif

Your jibberish has lost me, I'd posted on the first page on this topic a few days ago which is why I was watching this thread so I don't get what all of the whistley faces mean?! I give up!! :)

I agreed with all of your points against that PepeLePew guy, but he's right, there's no talking to you. I hope the entire day you spent arguing about nothing was time well spent in the life of Nisa for you. All the best.