Looking For Used Tablet

lukeskywalker

I know a lot of people and rush out to buy the latest and greatest tablet. Well, i like to sit back, let the dust and price settle.

So does anyone in CM have a tablet that they like but is already thinking of have already bought a new one and trying to sell old one?

I mainly want it just to read Office files and PDFs while laying in bed, and my some light web surfing on my wi-fi. But it has to be comfortable to hold up while I'm laying down to read (ie not to heavy or cumbersome). I am NOT looking for a smart phone either.

Mods: I would like this kept in the CM forum as if I will buy this product I will have to lay my hands and eyes on it first. Will NOT buy from outside of the city (ie without seeing the condition of it first).

Thx

PM Please if anybody has one.

I thought that advertising "for sale: or "wants" was against forum rules and should be moved to the classified section. confused -)

Maybe a moderator could advise regarding my question?

I welcome clarification of TV forum rules regarding advertising.

Come on, it's a request for information on tablets more than a direct 'wanted' ad for the classifieds.

That said, I do get a sense of deja-vu, wasn't this topic posted a week or two ago somewhere?

Personally I'm holding out for the tablet my daughter will get, later this year hopefully. Would suck if they start handing them out to P1 students just as my daughter moves to P2... Maybe I should stop insisting to do her homework and study for her end-of-term tests, so she'll still be in P1 next year, giving me a bigger window of opportunity.

Come on, it's a request for information on tablets more than a direct 'wanted' ad for the classifieds.

That said, I do get a sense of deja-vu, wasn't this topic posted a week or two ago somewhere?

Personally I'm holding out for the tablet my daughter will get, later this year hopefully. Would suck if they start handing them out to P1 students just as my daughter moves to P2... Maybe I should stop insisting to do her homework and study for her end-of-term tests, so she'll still be in P1 next year, giving me a bigger window of opportunity.

Winnie.... All I ask for some clarification on a subject that seems to confuse this TV reader because moderators do not appear to be consistent with their rules.

Agreed.

Yes it was > here.

Closed as a duplicate of a previous topic.