Aua

paulchiangmai

A couple of months or so ago I posted on this forum about winning a prize from AUA and them not honouring it. A few days after my post I received a call fron a director of the company very apologetic and assuring me that if I presented myself all would be put in it's place. He further gave my wife [ who I gave the prize to] a book valued at 500 Baht. My wife has now all but completed the coarse. The director [who's name escapes me, sorry] took full responsibility for what can only be described as a complete cockup. All's well that ends well. Thankyou AUA. Perhaps I should not mention this at this time but I will anyway, last Sunday an American friend took my wife and his wife to the school in Chiang Mai for their lessons, the ladies went to their classes and the American went to enter the toilet, a teacher at the school promptly told him that the toilets were not for the public but only for people attending the school. He was hardly someone from off the street using their toilet, after all he had just dropped off two pupils. My friend was furious, he has vowed that his wife has had her last lesson at that school. I am fully aware that everything does not always go right in a business but is this perhaps a good time for the school to get all their staff together and give them a little talking to?