New Nissan Almera

Here is one spotted on the street already,with new "shoes" and tint (hope the owner won't mind)...:rolleyes:

Obviously read my post #9 :whistling: now all they have to sort is the "mild" side and rear skirts and it's sorted :)

...and "strategically" applied Pin Striping...:unsure:...actually this can visually elongate the vehicle...B)

Here is one spotted on the street already,with new "shoes" and tint (hope the owner won't mind)...:rolleyes:

Obviously read my post #9 :whistling: now all they have to sort is the "mild" side and rear skirts and it's sorted :)

A widebody kit, and some 17's with a wider offset and fat rubber and it'd look awesome IMHO ;)

A widebody kit, and some 17's with a wider offset and fat rubber and it'd look awesome IMHO ;)

Yeh and throw away the the economy slap a SR20VET under the bonnet ,it will happen TIT :w00t: .

...and "strategically" applied Pin Striping...:unsure:...actually this can visually elongate the vehicle...B)

...this already looks better...:D

post-60959-0-62894300-1321542008_thumb.j

Can you drop it a couple of inches too?

...a little adjustment and...I guess my daughter did pretty good as her homework...do you think she's got a future in car designing industry ? :D LOL...555 (well daddy helped a little)

post-60959-0-67760900-1321629662_thumb.j