Nazi Ss Motorcycle Helmets.

ScubaBuddha

I've seen this junk before:

Punters trying to find anything below them morally :rolleyes:...even when they have to resort to condemn how others dress/cut hair/[insert junk]

Recall how Josef Fritzl pretended to be upset when hearing about incest & abuse :violin:

Edited by poanoi

The German style helmets are great for around town and fit better than the Thai plastic buckets as for the Nazi stuff most need to just move on, bit like 9/11

It is not like 9/11. You are just ignorant about history. Like most Thais for that matter. Whether farangs wearing these symbols know what they stand for or not, is irrelevant. I am not inclined to try to reason with idiots. But I wont accept the symbols. I have family who were murdered by the nazis in one of their extermination camps so I am sensitive to anyone wearing these symbols. I do not ride a bike in Thailand but I have a heavy truck. And if I see anyone with these things, I wont bother much with braking or keeping away. If you cannot comprehend this, I understand. You have not lived it.

...My question as to why people that aren't neo-Nazi's or white supremacists would wear these is valid and while some interesting possibilities have been presented, still unanswered. I would think most people would wonder the same thing.

What question? You answered it yourself in your original post. whistling.gif

Riders wearing these helmets are either nazi wannabes, white supremacists or idiots... that's redundant, actually. So let's just make it simple: They're idiots.

I do not ride a bike in Thailand but I have a heavy truck. And if I see anyone with these things, I wont bother much with braking or keeping away.

Tanaka, cowards who use their truck as weapon are invited to join this tread and tell others their motivations for trying to kill bikers :)

Tanaka - in a previous post I said 'Hate begets Hate'

You are an example of this at work.

Substitute ''Extermination Camps' for 'Big Truck'

Substitute 'Kill People who you I do not like/agree with/accept their behavior, or clothing choices. or length of hair, etc' with ' And if I see anyone with these things, I wont bother much with braking or keeping away.'

When you Hate, you become that which you Hate.

You can still get these nazi helmets in the states. Its a fashion statement, its a in your face statement, its a many statement who knows what is one persons motivation to wear a particular piece of clothing or not. What where those guys called in England many years ago who dressed to the nines and wore tight pants, pointy shoes and big hair and rode motorcycles.

What scares the hell out of me is a young Thai girl, usually cute, texting as she rides her click with one hand on the handlebars.

Edited by moe666

If some people are motivated to wear these items to shock others, why not call their bluff and totally IGNORE them?

I agree totally. Most if not all of these losers are Euro trash either here on holiday or on over stay with 20 baht in their pockets. What's the point of getting worked up over it?

Tanaka - in a previous post I said 'Hate begets Hate'

You are an example of this at work.

Substitute ''Extermination Camps' for 'Big Truck'

Substitute 'Kill People who you I do not like/agree with/accept their behavior, or clothing choices. or length of hair, etc' with ' And if I see anyone with these things, I wont bother much with braking or keeping away.'

When you Hate, you become that which you Hate.

Your telling me im going to turn into a bottle of Leo? :unsure: