Expat Car Club

Skyline

Dear all,

After seeing so many posts involving car ownership and cars in general it seems theres no shortage of real petrol heads willing to show off their cars and talk about all things on 2-6 wheels.

So,being a car nut myself I would be interested to hear from any enthusiasts from all sectors.......(modified,classic,kit,VW,bikes etc)...with the idea of forming a casual and relaxed club with regular meets at the race pubs (e.g.Drift and Racing Therapy) and trips to the drag strips/tracks on saturdays.Im really aiming at the Japanese modified car enthusiasts,but would like to know from all!

What do you think?

Sky.

Thanks for the replies!

I have a Thai friend with a pub especially for car enthusiasts on Kaset-Nawamin Rd not far from Ladprao and the Ekamai-Ramintra Rd.Its only a small place but has some nice modified cars in the pub and the prices are OK.I will see him this weekend and ask him if he can arrange something.

Can anyone interested list their names and cars or PM me and we can arrange a meet.

Regards,

Sky.

Sounds good to me, a place where we can meet, have a few beers, (non-alchoholic of course) and admire each others motors!!!

Will all of you please admire my recently bought 14-year-old Nissa Sentra wonder :D

(and, after u successfully finished admiring it, mention some good CAR REPAIR GARAGES in the PhraKhanong / Bangna area please :o )

nah, the engine runs smoothly..... but u never know.....

Thanks for the replies!

I have a Thai friend with a pub especially for car enthusiasts on Kaset-Nawamin Rd not far from Ladprao and the Ekamai-Ramintra Rd.Its only a small place but has some nice modified cars in the pub and the prices are OK.I will see him this weekend and ask him if he can arrange something.

Can anyone interested list their names and cars or PM me and we can arrange a meet.

Regards,

Sky.

Is that near Kasersat (sp) University?