Where Can One Lodge A Complaint Against A Certain 7 Eleven Store

cbc

hahahh that's some rude behaviour, but i do agree that a person who works in 7-11 should be able to speak english. all around the world.

I don't think I agree with that one, it's a country by country franchise, not a hegemony. If you suggested that idea to the 7/11 Board of Directors they would collectively faint.

• Haha 1

hahahh that's some rude behaviour, but i do agree that a person who works in 7-11 should be able to speak english. all around the world.

I read somewhere that it is even hard to find an English speaking employee at any 7/11 in the US .

Yes, they can usually understand you but it's hard to understand them sometimes.

No, you don't have any right to expect that. An arrogant assumption; why don't YOU learn basic Thai?

that's my opinion.

customer service, international company.

they do require some education from employees in 7-11 and they do teach english in thailand.

"It is the third most natively spoken language in the world, after Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.[11] It is the most widely spoken language across the world.[12]" that's why.

Let's see, in Thailand, there's central Thai, northern Thai, Isaan Thai, southern Thai....four different dialects (at least). So Thais should be able to speak all those. Thailand has many regional visitors, most notably Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. Thais should be fluent in those languages as well. And then there's German, French, Russian, and Spanish. We got it covered? Maybe about 80%. Oh yea, how many languages can you speak?

• Haha 1

Here we are 40 posts and we're bashing each other about 7-11 employees not speaking English and we still don't know what the origiunal complaint was. Get a grip!

Make the complaint here. It will be beaten and bashed around by 30 to 40 posts and in the end you won't even be able to tell what the complaint was. But at least you will get the satisfaction that somebody is listening and discussing it and you will be able to see what is said. If you file it with 7-11 management I suspect that it will fall on deaf ears.

Here we are 40 posts and we're bashing each other about 7-11 employees not speaking English and we still don't know what the origiunal complaint was. Get a grip!

Make the complaint here. It will be beaten and bashed around by 30 to 40 posts and in the end you won't even be able to tell what the complaint was. But at least you will get the satisfaction that somebody is listening and discussing it and you will be able to see what is said. If you file it with 7-11 management I suspect that it will fall on deaf ears.

• Haha 1

I read somewhere that it is even hard to find an English speaking employee at any 7/11 in the US .

Nah, totally depends on where. English skills at some fast food and convenience stores in parts of the US are pretty bad though

7/11 are not just normal shops, anyone ever noticed?

Call CP 7/11 and ask to speak to a senior manager, and I know there is plenty of English spoken.

CP 7/11 is serious about complaints because if the ultimate brand owner (abroad) finds evidence of 'breaking the franchise rules' then CP is at risk of a large fine or even losing the franchise .

Plus in most countries there are several operators who would jump at the chance to get the franchise. The brand owner knows this and CP knows this.

CP loose the franchise??? Yeah, like that's going to happenlaugh.gif What you been smokin Pal?

Obviously you don't know how serious the ultimate brand owner is about following their franchise rules.

If your suggesting that CP is too big to touch, think again, the ultimate world brand owner (located in Japan) would not intimated by CP, not at all.

• Thanks 1

OP wanted to know where to complain

At every 7-11, you can find a complaint hotline posted. Usually in the window, and of course in Thai only. You can call them 24/7.

Complaints are taken seriously, so do not complain about some small stuff.

• Thanks 1