Where Can One Lodge A Complaint Against A Certain 7 Eleven Store

cbc

These are, for the most part, franchise operations so Corporate doesn't have that much to do with the individual outlets, but you can always try. Wander around here and you might find a contact #: http://www.7eleven.co.th/

Recommend you keep your complaint reasonable and you might get a satisfactory response. I complained recently to The Pizza Company about a pizza I'd picked up at one particular outlet, a polite complaint it was. A couple days later my wife got a call from a gal at corporate with apologies and was told to call again when we were at that outlet and she'd authorize a free pizza. That was OK.

I also complained very lightly to Sizzler last year and got a nice reply via email.

Mac

Make the complaint here. It will be beaten and bashed around by 30 to 40 posts and in the end you won't even be able to tell what the complaint was. But at least you will get the satisfaction that somebody is listening and discussing it and you will be able to see what is said. If you file it with 7-11 management I suspect that it will fall on deaf ears.

Try instore. Just by the dumb looks and smiles you get, you will know that it was worth it. TIT

jb1

Yea, that's the best answer ! ask for the manager or who's the big boss in charge. Once you've lived here a while you'll learn it's always better to lodge complaints against a store or business in your toilet, while looking in the mirror. It gets you the best results.

7/11 are not just normal shops, anyone ever noticed?

Call CP 7/11 and ask to speak to a senior manager, and I know there is plenty of English spoken.

CP 7/11 is serious about complaints because if the ultimate brand owner (abroad) finds evidence of 'breaking the franchise rules' then CP is at risk of a large fine or even losing the franchise .

Plus in most countries there are several operators who would jump at the chance to get the franchise. The brand owner knows this and CP knows this.

7/11 are not just normal shops, anyone ever noticed?

Call CP 7/11 and ask to speak to a senior manager, and I know there is plenty of English spoken.

CP 7/11 is serious about complaints because if the ultimate brand owner (abroad) finds evidence of 'breaking the franchise rules' then CP is at risk of a large fine or even losing the franchise .

Plus in most countries there are several operators who would jump at the chance to get the franchise. The brand owner knows this and CP knows this.

CP loose the franchise??? Yeah, like that's going to happenlaugh.gif What you been smokin Pal?

do everything you can. go in to the store, tell it to the manager and the staff, find out who the actual owner is and call him, maybe have a meeting with him. write an e-mail to 7-11 asia hq office somewhere, probably in bangkok and last but not least tell everybody.

if there is no complaints, there will certainly be no change in the way thing are done. these are not silly small things, it's freakin' annoying sh_t that the incompetence causes on customer service.

What is the complaint?

I have been to 7-eleven and had 2 girls serve me with 1 using the calculator and 1 packing.

The girl was packing too fast so they didn't charge me for a bottle of whiskey, no complaints here.

And don't try to give them notes plus correct change eg. price @319bht & give 500bht + 19bht coins it only confuses them :blink:

Edited by LindsayBKK
  • Haha 1

The best way to complain is not to go back and take your custom elsewhere. Nothing will change but you will have the satisfaction of knowing you are not giving them any trade :D .

Even if they have a Bachelors Degree they will not be able to figure out why you no longer come to their shop.

Edited by nong38

"And don't try to give them notes plus correct change eg. price @319bht & give 500bht + 19bht coins it only confuses them "

end quote

i always do that and they might be confused for the first couple of times and then they LEARN and understand what that is all about.

don't just adapt to things that aren't right.

edit. btw. The baht (Thai: บาท, sign: ฿; code: THB), not "bht".

Edited by ikis
  • Thumbs Up 1

And don't try to give them notes plus correct change eg. price @319bht & give 500bht + 19bht coins it only confuses them :blink:

I've done that literally hundreds of times at Thai 7-11s and never a problem. Sometimes they'll even ask you if you have coins.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since the OP has not responded we have no idea of the nature or severity of the complaint.

The complaint could be

1 My local 7-11 did not have my usual brand of drinking water in stock today.

2 The two counter girls dragged me to the back of the shop and had their evil way with me.

3 The cashier stole my credit card and ran up a 100,000 THB bill.

4 The staff shot and killed me !!

Knowing the nature of the complaint would allow suggestions as to what level in the company structure the complaint should be directed.

But, of course the odds are nothing would change.

• Thumbs Up 1

Does this particular 7-11 happen to be on Ratchadamnoen, right around the corner from Tanao Rd., east-bound side of the road? I had a bad experience with a bull-dyke lady that worked there, nothing I could do as it looked like she was the manager.

• Haha 1

You not the farang guy in Nong Khaem are you who slammed his fist down on the counter about 5 times because they couldnt speak good English?

I was in the store with you when you were saying "Why dont you learn how to speak english" and everyone was shocked and then proceeded to laugh at you lol.

What are the chance its the same guy here?

• Haha 1

I had crappy service once from Honda when buying a new car, I didnt waste time contacting Thailand Honda I went straight to Japan, I got back a very nice letter with the head of Honda Bangkok asking to meet me to apologise in person.