Short Rental 4 Months - Where?

Hi!

Im looking for a place to rent for 4 months i Bangkok and it seems impossible to find if you dont want to pay more than 50,000/month for a serviced apartment. Im currently staying in a serviced apartment on suk 22, cheap but crap, and since I will be here working til april I need a place for jan-april. I dont want to sign a 6 months contract cause I dont wanna loose 2 deposits. Is there no flats that have short term rental? I need a 1 bedroom with swimmingpool and internet. Dont care about location but work at Asok so would be good if its close to MRT/BTS and dont take 1 hour to get to work.. I dont want to pay more than 30,000/months.

What do say - mission impossible?

I chose not to stay there because I was willing to do a 12 month, but on Suk 22 is "House by the Pond". It definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but they do offer month to month at a slight premium over a long term. My recollection was between 22,000 and 25,000 for short term on a one bedroom, but don't take that to the bank.

I did enjoy 3 months at Citadines on Suk Soi 23, studio at 36,000 per month plus-plus that brought it up to 40,000 per month. They have one on Soi 16, but I'm not sure if they have any available for monthly leases.

Edited by impulse

Im at House by the pond and not my cup of tea ;) The location and the swimmingpool is just not good enough. Will sure have a look at the place in On Nut. Yeah I have tried ti email landlords but they all say they need 6 months.. Thanks anyway!

Im at House by the pond and not my cup of tea ;) The location and the swimmingpool is just not good enough. Will sure have a look at the place in On Nut. Yeah I have tried ti email landlords but they all say they need 6 months.. Thanks anyway!

I sent you a PM