Chirstmas Party

ajarnmark

Will you be at Sin Club for TV Xmas Party?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the responses for the party, I believe that very few people will join the party. So Please vote and all of us know the tentative attendance.

Cheerz.

P.S. I will surely be there (if everything is ok  :o )

This is what happened the last time. Not everyone will post saying they are coming. The last time was a decent turn out. BTW i'll be there. So polls can be deceiving. Rest assured there will be quite a few there. Since FREE booze is involved. :D

I would love to come, but will not be in Bangkok anytime soon, so will not be able to meet any of you lovely blokes (and lasses). 

I will just have to wait :o

You could collect on all those promised thousands that all the guys on here offered you when you told them you were skint. With what was offered you will be able to have a six week holiday :D:D

I'd love to go.

I'm going to speak to my Dad about it and see if I can get him to come to Bangkok with me or if he will let me go alone with a friend or something  :D

Oh, that's so cute. I am not making fun either. I hope my daughter when she is your age still thinks to tell me what she's doing.

It is reassuring to tell your parents what you are doing :o

• 2 weeks later...

about the poll ..can we believe it?

last time (1st official pissup..@ the sin club) the poll seem people voted "go" less than "no"

when i went there .... hundreds TV memb!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:o:D

well if somebody hestitate to go , i garantee .. its bloody fun .. u will meet load of membs (who you just know only avatar -post) you will meet your favorite poster ... even enermy ( when you meet in real.. they are nice... )

GO GO see shark in aquarium .. free shooter ..good friends..u will meet George (good boy ..really kind) , Felix (he will interview u when you are drunk ..and put it in radio as i was :D )

Let's face it, The Ice Maiden rules.

A chill chickie she is indeed. Even her name sounds cool! :D

I know, I'm being stupid. Just blame it on the NyQuil! :D

The Q is talking to me, the Q is talking to me! :D

Just found this post.

Thankyou guys! I dig The Dude and Thaibebop :o

Diggable like sugar smacks! :D