2011 Motor Expo Deals

Maybe he was talking about the outgoing model, maybe he wasn't..

But the new T6 Ranger is most definitely being advertised by Ford TH as coming with free 1st class insurance in their Motor Expo related literature.

I see, well that, i didn't know. When i visited a local Ford showroom, they almost laughed at the suggestion of giving anything away free with the new Ranger. They seemed completely inundated with interest, that i could appreciate why - simply no need. Perhaps then there are better deals to be had at the Expo.

On the Ford web site, hot deals tab it advertises the new Ranger with 1 years free insurance till the 12th of December.

I've asked my dealer about the freebies that are on offer for the Ranger his reply is only the free insurance.

This a deal that has been given to a westerner in Bangkok for the 2.2 Wildtrak (direct copy and paste);

3M window film (60/40)<br style="line-height: 14px; ">Coating (weather shield/ rust protection)<br style="line-height: 14px; ">Plate cover<br style="line-height: 14px; ">Floor mats<br style="line-height: 14px; ">Tax<br style="line-height: 14px; ">Free Insurance (normal I think)<br style="line-height: 14px; ">White plate registration (Half Price, worth about 3500 Baht)<br style="line-height: 14px; ">..and the Park-Pilot sensors (but I have to pay 1,300 B towards it)<br style="line-height: 14px; "><br style="line-height: 14px; ">For finance, I just got the deal as it states on the show price list. Rate of 2.45% paying down 25% over 60 months. Tisco Finance. Perhaps there may be scope to improve on this, I'm not sure.

Is this dealer specific or should I also expect the same?

For some reason copy and paste doesn't want to work.

annoyed.gif

3M window film

Weather shield

Plate cover

Floor mats

Tax

Free insurance

White plates half price

4 way park pilot sensors at a cost of 1,300

Edited by stefan2519

We went there this afternoon. Crowds were not bad.

I was disappointed that Audi did not have a stand. We were at the VW stand checking out the Passat CC 2.0 TSI.

Very tasty and comfortable interior. 2.9mil and requires 25% down payment.

I asked the salesman if the R36 Passat CC was available in TH, of course, mai mee. :(

He also said Audi usually have a stand, just not this year. Maybe better luck at Motor Show.