Another Crackdown

realthaideal

Tonight was out for a drink - didn't get out till 11.30p or so. Just a little after 12am came the full lights off n doors shut routine on Loi Kroh Soi 1 - and I assume all of LK and all around town for that matter. Word was it was a different set of police than those that have been clamping down the last month or so. Some people reported seeing 20+ BIB's on motorsai fanning out just as midnight approached.

Wonder who is making his mark or searching for extra dosh this time.... ??

Saw them too about 12:30 this morning. They were at the same place I saw them last time, under the bridge in Faham. They had about 15 people detained. They had me slow down and stop while they shined the flashlight in the car. As soon as they saw my kid sleeping in the back seat, they waived me through. And you are right, these guys where wearing a different type of uniform. The last group looked like commandos or riot police.

Boon Yoo (Reggae) area was still a big party when I left a little after 2am.

Why did you leave?

1. Really shouldn't drink any more. Was already at the stage where I forgot my ATM card in the machine. Picked it up this morning, 7-11 staff had kept it for me, along with half a dozen other cards that others forgot.

2. Have to send my daughter to ballet class in the morning.

3. My wife would very likely kill me if I came home at 4am.

But it was with pain in my hart, I was with a stunning Farang girl. Her first day in town, found her in some sad sex tourist bar where she looked severely out of place, so I offered to find her a better scene.

I'm still somewhat in love as I write this. Stunning Farang girls even insist on sharing the drink tab; why am I here again? :(

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai