Maternity Tshirts

Maiwenn

Hello!

I'm looking for maternity clothes in Chiang Mai. I can't get myself to wear those ugly dresses and blouses that Thai women fancy.... I'm looking specifically for Tshirts (normal ones, except with space for the tummy, like on this website : http://www.kiabi.com/maternite/tee-shirts-tops/100).

Please, let me know if you know any affordable shop!

Thank you very much!

Try the Export shops in Airport Plaza. They have XL to XXL sizes in mens wear but must admit I have steered clear of the womens section .I'm sure there are a few cross dressers on this forum who could confirm if they are available.Chok dee :lol:

If all else fails could you not buy by mail order ???

Thanks for your answers.

As far as I remember, Export shop only has normal clothes. Even if they're big, they're not really suitable for pregnant women. Only my belly's expanding, not my shoulders ;-)

If I can't find anything, I'll order online or ask my family to send me some from France, but of course it'd be cheaper to buy them here. I've hated those Thai maternity dresses for years, I don't think I'll start to like them anytime soon ;-) I may also consider custom made if I can find good patterns.