Are Most Of These Topics Redundant

nellyp

I constantly read posts on this forum, and am usually disappointed by the content, Oopps I mean this pariticular (general) thread.

1/ My girlfriend is fat

2/ where is the best place to meet a ladyboy

3/ How many Thais does it taake to change a lightbulb

Do none of you have friends you can consult about your shit. family or friends buy a phone card and ring them it would be a better way to go than most of the piss taaking <deleted> on here. question,----Should i marry the girl 20 years younger thatn me? Answer by TV,... just a load of abuse mixed with a couple of sensible answers off the usual suspects. Answer by family the thought out truth. listen to people you know, they will tell you the truth, not what they think is right for them. Do you think i am right or wrong......waiting for normal bullshit off the bored westerners in Thailand

• Like 2

I think it`s because over the years most of the best topics have been done to death on Thai visa and now members are scraping the bottom of the barrel in order to find subjects to write about on here, including myself.

I certainly do not blame posters when they publish what some may consider as boring or farcical threads and posts. Other than keeping up with events as they occur, there is very little else left to comment on that hasn’t already been well documented already.

Also taking into account that Thai visa impose restrictions on what we may discuss and this too places many limitations on the subjects that members can publish, plus they don`t appear to like controversial member posts and members of strong character. These don`t seem to last long on here.

I enjoy Thai visa and have no complaints about it`s members, most are a decent bunch at heart.

But of course Thai visa is not the be all and end all. There are plenty of other forums around with themes to suit all tastes.

• Like 1

Should I sell everything and move to Isaan to marry Lek?

Boring.

I prefer to read, I sold eveything, married Lek, moved to Issan and put everything in her name.

I came home the other night and found her in bed with her "brother", please advise.

• Like 1

Should I sell everything and move to Isaan to marry Lek?

Boring.

I prefer to read, I sold eveything, married Lek, moved to Issan and put everything in her name.

I came home the other night and found her in bed with her "brother", please advise.

Marry the Brother?