Refrigerators In Thailand

mijan24

Do they sell upside down refrigerators in Thailand (frezzer on the bottom)?

Yes they do, Tesco have a Panasonic like that. I'm just looking at the weekly flyer from Tesco and there is one model on sale. Guess they have more options in the store.

Semper thanks yes my Typo = Tesco (no excuse except R is right next to the T

SimonD thanks yes they made some good points did not think it would be a common subject.

Patron well done, thought I noticed you on the other post that SimonD mentioned ."about as sharp as a bowling ball" you may know my next door neighbour HB not a bad guy but "not the sharpest pencil in the box"

Thanks all.cowboy.gif

• Like 2

Yes they do, Tesco have a Panasonic like that. I'm just looking at the weekly flyer from Tesco and there is one model on sale. Guess they have more options in the store.

Semper do you happen to have the model number long shot I know.

\\\\\

Semper do you happen to have the model number long shot I know.

\\\\\

NR-BT2235 smile.png

Iโ€™ve seen those Panasonic fridges with the freezer at the bottom at Tesco, Big C and HomePro, there are 3 or 4 different sizes to choose from and pricing seems to range from about 12K for the smaller ones, up to around 22K for the largest.

They all have their hinges on the right though.

How about beverage coolers, nice enough to have in living room or outdoor patio. Anyone know where to get in Thailand ?

Beverage Cooler

DBC120BLS_vl1.jpg

Wherever you get it from, make sure you ground it properly so you don't end up in the news.

How is fridge with glass door different to any other fridge you have in your kitchen or any other appliance for that matter ?

But back to topic, anyone know where i could get one. Have not found anything on malls, home pro, boontaworn etc....

Think Iโ€™ve seen those drink fridges at Macro, but donโ€™t hold me to it.

Will most likely do a Macro run tomorrow, so Iโ€™ll keep an eye out for them.

As for Semperโ€™s comment about grounding it properly, there is a tread in this subforum about a Brit that got killed grabbing a bottle of water out of a fridge.

Yes they have freezers at the bottom. Most refrigerators the doors are reversible.

Not in Thailand they're not. I've seen a few. Last one was at Boonthavorn.

Where in Boonthavorn?

I have sent an email to Panasonic addressing this question and I notice that is where there (Panasonic) factory/head office is located.

I have a large Whirlpool that I bought at Homepro a few years ago. THe handles are made as part of the asthetics of the doors and it came with a kit of hinges so that the doors could be mounted left or right.

How about beverage coolers, nice enough to have in living room or outdoor patio. Anyone know where to get in Thailand ?

Beverage Cooler

DBC120BLS_vl1.jpg

Went to Makro today and these were the two โ€œsmallestโ€ I could see there.

post-70239-0-69672400-1326456440_thumb.j

Depending on where you reside, Makro has a bit different selection. Iโ€™m currently upcountry so this was at Makro Surin.

I still think Iโ€™ve seen a smaller size in Pattaya, close to the one in your picture, but not sureโ€ฆ unsure.png

Went to Makro today and these were the two โ€œsmallestโ€ I could see there.

post-70239-0-69672400-1326456440_thumb.j

Depending on where you reside, Makro has a bit different selection. Iโ€™m currently upcountry so this was at Makro Surin.

I still think Iโ€™ve seen a smaller size in Pattaya, close to the one in your picture, but not sureโ€ฆ unsure.png

Thanks !

I'm in Bangkok and will check out the macro here.