4. Belgians (72%)

5. Czechs (71%)

6. Austrians (64%)

7. Swiss and Dutch (tied at 63 %)

9. Canadians (53%)

10. Danes (49%)

27. Germans (35%)

35. Swedes (17%)

“The least favorite customers are the Swedes. They most often seek painful practices and want sexual intercourse without a condom, often under the influence of alcohol, which prolongs the intercourse and is unpleasant for the girls,” Prof. Niyomyat said.

http://www.ceskapozice.cz/en/news/society/thai-prostitutes-rate-czechs-%E2%80%98fifth-best-clients%E2%80%99

Note: Sorry if above already previously posted.

You know this is a bull survey because there are no Japanese on it. And because 99% of bar girls have no freaking clue what a slovakia is. Slovakians are such a tiny group among tourists that they aren't even released as a statistic and are simply lumped in with 'other'. There is no way in hell more than a handful would have any experience whatsoever.

And the only place on the internet I can find this survey is on a Czech website by an expat english speaking journalist, or a handful of pages that link back to it.

No place for Indians or Middle East guys on the list either... apart from the missing Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Brits, etc etc...

In terms of the nationalities that sex workers would actually have contact with, those nationalities list above and others certainly are going to be among their clientele...far moreso than Slovaks or Czechs.

Clearly, this survey result should be looked upon suspisciously.

Two distinguished and influential English-speaking cultures have been omitted from your listing.wink.png

Noted.

I should note that I neither agree or disagree with these findings. Just an interesting article. I'm an American, by the way.

You know this is a bull survey because there are no Japanese on it. And because 99% of bar girls have no freaking clue what a slovakia is. Slovakians are such a tiny group among tourists that they aren't even released as a statistic and are simply lumped in with 'other'. There is no way in hell more than a handful would have any experience whatsoever.

And the only place on the internet I can find this survey is on a Czech website by an expat english speaking journalist, or a handful of pages that link back to it.

Good points. I do wonder about the comments regarding the Swedes. Is this true? Any Swedes out there?

So Brits don't use hookers??

The Brits could have been between 11-26. Who knows.

Once again showing just how little thaivisa people read what they are criticizing. In a rush to get "published", virtually every one of the first 12 posts did not look close enough to see that 11-26 were not listed. Note, I am not defending the validity of the survey. (I found it necessary to state that because if I didn't some fool would accuse me of defending a flawed survey.)

I see the same media outlet that published the article on the survey recently had another brief blurb about Thais in their country...

The Czech non-profit organization La Strada says it has uncovered an ugly face the the booming Thai massage business in the Czech Republic, used by tourists and locals alike. Many masseuses are virtual prisoners of their employers after getting into debt to make the journey to their workplace, with violent minders sometimes preventing them leaving.

http://www.ceskapozice.cz/en/news/society/thai-masseuses-%E2%80%98virtual-slavery%E2%80%99-czech-parlors

I didn't know there's a booming Thai massage business in the Czech Republic.

I see the same media outlet that published the article on the survey recently had another brief blurb about Thais in their country...

The Czech non-profit organization La Strada says it has uncovered an ugly face the the booming Thai massage business in the Czech Republic, used by tourists and locals alike. Many masseuses are virtual prisoners of their employers after getting into debt to make the journey to their workplace, with violent minders sometimes preventing them leaving.

http://www.ceskapozi...9-czech-parlors

I wonder if there's a booming set of NGOs looking for some funding?

The concept of the exotic Orient has been a growing fashion for a time know.....especially in locales one would never consider.

If it were a real poll, the Japanese would win. From what I am told, they are polite, pay very well and usually get it over quite quickly.

Anecdotally, you are correct. Thai bargirls seem to love the Japanese. They are typically kind and pay really well. I've heard some aren't even interested in sex, but just company. A bargirl's wet dream (in a manner of speaking).

If it were a real poll, the Japanese would win. From what I am told, they are polite, pay very well and usually get it over quite quickly.

Anecdotally, you are correct. Thai bargirls seem to love the Japanese. They are typically kind and pay really well. I've heard some aren't even interested in sex, but just company. A bargirl's wet dream (in a manner of speaking).

I think I read it on this forum from a Hong Kong cop. He said the Japanese paid the women extra to break their little fingers so they would scream at the appropriate moment. He posts here all the time or perhaps my memory is flawed although I have heard the same thing.

Once again showing just how little thaivisa people read what they are criticizing. In a rush to get "published", virtually every one of the first 12 posts did not look close enough to see that 11-26 were not listed.

I think that was the whole point. That is why the poster used the word could.

Edited by Ulysses G.

You gotta give this Thai researcher a lot of credit and anyone who helped him along with the university he went to. This guy managed to teach Thai hookers where Czechoslovakia is and where Slovakia is and the difference between a man who can't speak English or Thai saying Slovakia and Czechoslovakia.

Thai professor of sociology Sathit Niyomyat, a former assistant dean at the prestigious Thammasat University and the author of numerous studies on gender issues not only has taught Thai women the difference between Czechoslovakia and Slovakia but where Belgium is and Austria. Quick now. What language to Belgians speak? I know learning Flemish is high up on bar girls list of things to do.

Now we move on to Swiss, Dutch and Danes. That's easier because almost all the girls on Soi Six know that. Some girls have a bit of trouble between Austria and Australia but that could be easily solved by showing them a map which I am sure he did.

No wonder the survey took three years because it must have taken 3 months per lady just to get them to understand the questions.

• Like 1

You gotta give this Thai researcher a lot of credit and anyone who helped him along with the university he went to. This guy managed to teach Thai hookers where Czechoslovakia is and where Slovakia is and the difference between a man who can't speak English or Thai saying Slovakia and Czechoslovakia.

There is no such country called 'Czechoslovakia'.

Anyway, their favorite country is 'Farang'.

There is no such country called 'Czechoslovakia'.

Anyway, their favorite country is 'Farang'.

Perhaps if you don't ask the ladies working in the Japanese only bars. Sorry about Czechoslovakia, I still call Saigon, Saigon and Burma Burma too.

Have you been to a massage parlor in the czech?