Soapy Clip Of Coyote Girls Become Viral In Thailand

webfact

That's not gonna last long on youtube. Too bad the dude didn't use a better camera, the resolution is really low

actually youtube is clueless when it comes to thai content.

The 14 year old girls who got naked at songkran last year is STILL up and its still the original uploader. Lots of views of 14year old titties.

Even facebook, my friend has tons of pictures of him with ladyboy boobs, its not going anywhere

you tube has shut it down AS EXPECTED...

Only happens when its posted on a site read by a few prudes like here who click report.

Lots of anti prostitution groups (or stay at home christians mom's from ohio) read these thai forums just in hope of finding information about a sex tourist to out them to the police(no joke, theres a ton of them)

• Like 1

" The informant also alleged the racy performance took place on a temple's ground'...

If that would be the case..... I would be SHOCKED!!!! SHOCKED like there is allegation of illegal gamblings in Bkk or corruption or prostitution.....

And they're owned and operated by the BiB ohmy.png .... coffee1.gif

Edited by WarpSpeed

That's not gonna last long on youtube. Too bad the dude didn't use a better camera, the resolution is really low

The 14 year old girls who got naked at songkran last year is STILL up and its still the original uploader. Lots of views of 14year old titties.

Even facebook, my friend has tons of pictures of him with ladyboy boobs, its not going anywhere

you tube has shut it down AS EXPECTED...

Of course as I had just found this thread :( I was out with the family earlier... Threads like this never come up when I'm around view them :( ...

i think the whole thing is staged, probably filmed in singapore. that would never happen in thailand,but it has been known to happen in other less developed countries. haha

Video of soapy coyote dancers on stage at the Honda Festival 2011, (Hua Hin?)

Far too tame... Fully clothed and doubled up too I might add, in spite of nice shear tops looks like they're wearing plastic bikini tops under <deleted>..

That's funny and spot on, but it won't win you any Brownie points in some quarters!

Are they ladies or ladyboys?

If lady boys it would be ok as not really female only men without shirts and larger then average breasts. You know.......Kind of like a Russian tourist cheesy.gif ....

The truth never does :( .. I just hope some have a sense of humor like yourself..

i think the whole thing is staged, probably filmed in singapore. that would never happen in thailand,but it has been known to happen in other less developed countries. haha

At least these ones look attractive but it's the boobies were interested in,not the soap.
  • Like 1

The second was had some prettier, but they cannot dance...

So it seems, asians and caucasian can't seem to dance, only latins and africans seem to have dancing skills.

Edited by wxyz

How hypocritical. They have outdoor concerts here in Isaan with an eighty foot stage. The last one I went to did me in. Not going back. At what you might call half time all the dancing girls and all the band except the drummer left the stage. Then two katoeys came out on stage carring a six foot long large penis. They went on and on with their jokes playing with the penis. The crowd was full of small children. I asked my wife did people see anything wrong with this being done in front of their children. Her answer was no they see it at many concerts and everyone likes it.

So that's where I left it!

How hypocritical. They have outdoor concerts here in Isaan with an eighty foot stage. The last one I went to did me in. Not going back. At what you might call half time all the dancing girls and all the band except the drummer left the stage. Then two katoeys came out on stage carring a six foot long large penis. They went on and on with their jokes playing with the penis. The crowd was full of small children. I asked my wife did people see anything wrong with this being done in front of their children. Her answer was no they see it at many concerts and everyone likes it.

I will go and check myself but I gotta ask, is that a 'real' Truman quote??? Surprising, yet refreshing and especially so if it's an actual verbatim quote.

Yes it is an actual Truman verbatim quote.

<snip>

FYI youtube doesn't screen, censor or delete anything themselves. They only act on user reports. If they start deciding what is to be deleted and what isn't, then they can be held liable if they miss something. It's the only way they can be 100% blameless. Thats how megaupload got taken down.

I will go and check myself but I gotta ask, is that a 'real' Truman quote??? Surprising, yet refreshing and especially so if it's an actual verbatim quote.

Yes it is an actual Truman verbatim quote.

Sadly Truman gave N Korea to the Russians. That was a major mistake.

Far too tame... Fully clothed and doubled up too I might add, in spite of nice shear tops looks like they're wearing plastic bikini tops under &lt;deleted&gt;..

They do not look like Issan girls. Too pale and facial features not from N.E.

Last time I saw that much soap suds was in Spankys at Nana plaza with two girls having a soap sud fight!!

where is the NEWS here ?

btw, instead of building monuments for rich businesspeople or ricefarmers, nobody knows, somewhere, they should build a 10m high golden pus_sy directly in the Center of Bang-cock - ITS THE GIRLS MADE THIS COUNTRY RICH ...not the tuk tuk drivers or guys like this one wants to become popular by tipping the bib off jap.gif

• Like 2

<snip>

FYI youtube doesn't screen, censor or delete anything themselves. They only act on user reports. If they start deciding what is to be deleted and what isn't, then they can be held liable if they miss something. It's the only way they can be 100% blameless. Thats how megaupload got taken down.

No, that is not how MegaUpload got taken down. They got taken down by using an imaginary offense that isn't illegal in the US yet - because they 'facilitated' copyright infringements by allowing people to upload whatever they wanted. How do they now they facilitated it? Because the people owning it isn't a big American company. Rather the opposite, it is a group of reasonably young men that have a colorful history, one of them being 'Kimble'.

A whistle blower? If someone blew a whistle every time something like this happens in Thailand, no one would be able to hear anything because the noise made would be unbearable :P

I'd assume all authorities were surprised these things happen in Thailand... NOT!!! Same old, same old :)

How is it that in the Thai movie 'Tsunami', one can clearly see breasts on girls supposedly on a beach down South Thailand, and yet this film is on general release, although I would add that the girls are portrayed as hedonistic farang sluts rolling around on a beach.

Of course the theme of the film is such, that the TSunami will engulf these wanton partygoers who bring such shame, and sure enough it does, along with the corrupt Thai business people, whilst the patriotic non corrupt whiter than white prime minister, who puts the lives of his people first, is saved by a buddha statue, because he risked his life to save a bus full of school children. Yeah it is as bad as it sounds !!!!

Not seen the movie yet, does it show any jet ski operators or tuk tuks being wiped out?

where is the NEWS here ?

btw, instead of building monuments for rich businesspeople or ricefarmers, nobody knows, somewhere, they should build a 10m high golden pus_sy directly in the Center of Bang-cock - ITS THE GIRLS MADE THIS COUNTRY RICH ...not the tuk tuk drivers or guys like this one wants to become popular by tipping the bib off jap.gif

"GIRLS MADE THIS COUNTRY RICH" SPOT ON

Oh come on, please stop being such a prude. What on earth is wrong with a penis on stage?

Different cultures have different approaches to sex and sexuality. Come to Japan, we have Penis festivals, Pussy festivals, temples devoted to penises and vaginas, and mixed communal nude bathing at many outdoor hot springs (all open to kids of all ages). All in all a lot more open and healthier attitude to the human body, sex and sexuality than the stuff you would have us live with.

Here is some facts about sex in Japan Mr, Japanese sex !!

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/japan.htm

Oh come on, please stop being such a prude. What on earth is wrong with a penis on stage?

Different cultures have different approaches to sex and sexuality. Come to Japan, we have Penis festivals, Pussy festivals, temples devoted to penises and vaginas, and mixed communal nude bathing at many outdoor hot springs (all open to kids of all ages). All in all a lot more open and healthier attitude to the human body, sex and sexuality than the stuff you would have us live with.

Here is another interesting video about sex in japan Mr. Sex culture in japan

Edited by Amr