Get US$25 From Google For Sharing Your Search And Browsing History

webfact

Get $25 from Google for sharing your search and browsing history

google1.jpg

Google is about to start a new project called Screenwise, they have already set up a signup page - it's not yet active for sign-ups though - from this page you can read about their new project where they want to get their users to agree on giving them access to their browsing and search behaviors online via a browser plugin for Google Chrome. Here is what Google says themselves:

Google is building a new panel [more...]

Full story: http://www.nettechbl...owsing-history/

-- nettechblog.com 2012-02-09

footer_n.gif

I'll sign up right away for this, they have access to my data anyway, might as well get paid for it smile.png

I might too, except that I don't have Google Chrome.

I tried to download it (from inside Thailand) but couldn't change it from Thai to English language. And Google were of zero help.

I'll sign up right away for this, they have access to my data anyway, might as well get paid for it smile.png

I tried to download it (from inside Thailand) but couldn't change it from Thai to English language. And Google were of zero help.

You can't change the language once it's installed, you have to get the English version in the first place when you download it.

If the writing on the Chrome download page you will get the Thai version.

The title of this thread is a pure lie and should be changed.

They'll give gift cards, not money.

Here are the correct details, as stated by Google themselves:

What's in it for you? Up to $25 in gift cards. Our panel management partner, Knowledge Networks, will give you a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card code instantly when you sign up and download the Google Screenwise browser extension.1 Then you’ll get additional $5 Amazon.com Gift Card codes every three months for staying with it.2 It's our way of saying "Thank you."
Source: Help Us Make Google Better Edited by hyperdimension

What's in it for you? Up to $25 in gift cards. Our panel management partner, Knowledge Networks, will give you a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card code instantly when you sign up and download the Google Screenwise browser extension.1 Then you’ll get additional $5 Amazon.com Gift Card codes every three months for staying with it.2 It's our way of saying "Thank you."
Source: Help Us Make Google Better

I don't see the difference, Google says $25 and the article says $25. Doesn't say anything about cash in the title?

Source: Help Us Make Google Better

I don't see the difference, Google says $25 and the article says $25. Doesn't say anything about cash in the title?

Upto $25 in giftcard code where you have to buy something

Or

Get $25 from google

Is a big difference

• Like 1

Don’t fall for it.

People business is big business, there are those making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from our personal information.

People who publish intimate and personal details about themselves on facebook, social networking sites and other sites that require they’re data are idiots.

What many fail to understand is, that once this information is online, it`s there forever.

Try putting your email addresses, name, phone numbers or addresses in Google or people search engines? You may been shocked by what information is vomited up about you.

• Like 1

You can't change the language once it's installed, you have to get the English version in the first place when you download it.

If the writing on the Chrome download page you will get the Thai version.

Go to www.google.com/chrome at the top right of the screen there is a drop down menu it may show thai, click to open the drop down, select english or englishuk as required. Then click the download chrome box and install normally

Remember all those terrible discusting virus or trickery type links which steal your private info (for sale to advertising companies, etc) everyone agrees that these are an unacceptable violation which should be stopped, right? Then how can it be acceptable for google to do it openly?

Don’t fall for it.

People business is big business, there are those making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from our personal information.

People who publish intimate and personal details about themselves on facebook, social networking sites and other sites that require they’re data are idiots.

What many fail to understand is, that once this information is online, it`s there forever.

Try putting your email addresses, name, phone numbers or addresses in Google or people search engines? You may been shocked by what information is vomited up about you.

+1

All the more reason to use a "disposable" email address for casual surfing :)

Remember all those terrible discusting virus or trickery type links which steal your private info (for sale to advertising companies, etc) everyone agrees that these are an unacceptable violation which should be stopped, right? Then how can it be acceptable for google to do it openly?

Maybe because it's called "business"? jap.gif