Motorbike Rental In Hua Hin

tommytouch

I'm looking to rent a bike for a few days, just a small Honda Dream or Wave, something like that.

I saw a couple of places on Damnoern Kasem Rd near Mcdonald's and was quoted B200 a day which seems about right. These two places weren't shops as such but makeshift stalls / stands which, rightly or wrongly, made me a bit reluctant to do business with them due to stories of mysterious damage appearing on the bike when you return it - that they then try to (over)charge you for.

Does anyone have any experience using these street stall places, or can someone recommend any reputable people to rent a bike from in Hua Hin?

Thanks for any help.

my mate has a motorbike from teh stands you talk about Tommy..... he hasnt taken it back yet, so i cannot tell you if he will have any problems upon it's return...... he didnt have to leave his passport though, so hopefully all will be ok

over the road, down the the small street to the left of Burger King..... at the very end of the street there is a guest house called Soon Tree.... we used to rent motorbikes from him when we stayed there and he was always good...... 150B or 200B we paid.....

• 3 weeks later...

Yes there is a motorbike and Bicycle rental shop at 69 Naebkehardt Road called T & D.

They have new good condition clean motorbike and high quality TREK bicycles for rent at very reasonable price.

I rent from them they have very good service.