Nakhon Sawan News

nong38

The eagle has landed, courtesy of British Airways, wonderful crew on boardand food very good for a plane, plenty of room in the seats but not as good as the A380 the standard plane is the 777-300, anyway got in early and after the plane stopped was off in 5 minutes, no hanging around in Immigration either.

Had some good food in Blighty and also some fine ales which included: Yorkshire Terrier, Nottingham Bitter, Sherwood EPA,Adnams Broadside, Spitfire, Bishops Finger, Old Speckled Hen, Wychwood Full Brazilian, Otter Ale, Sharps Doom Bar,

Yeovil Ales Spring Forward, Freeminer Speculation, London Pride, Youngs Bitter, Leeds Brewery Midnight Ale, St Austell Proper Job, Sharps Special,Abbot Ale, Dartmoor Jail Ale, Wells Bombardier, Butcombe Gold, Evan Evans Warrior plus the Guinness so you can see I have contributing to the exchequer on aregular basis. Noticed a lot beers have had their AVL reduced as awell Spitfire down from 4.5 to 4.2 put as it was on special at Waitrose £8 for 8 cans then I get a further 15% off was most acceptable, they also had Hobgoblin at the same deal, could not resist it.

I think we could call it a DRINKING HOLIDAY.

Also covered over 3000 miles on the rails, the bargain od which was a first class trip to York for £21.45 included in the price was free wifi, tea, coffee, fruit juice, pastries, full English breakfast and fruit, service was outstanding.

I have now come back for a rest, everything is just as i left it, nothing has changed here even though the Government appears to have, still I watched the broadcast saturday morning and he( General Prayuth) seems to have a grasp of whats going on and a way forward ,he was not at the airport to meet me though, Nong said he was busy.

Edited by nong38

The eagle has landed, courtesy of British Airways, wonderful crew on boardand food very good for a plane, plenty of room in the seats but not as good as the A380 the standard plane is the 777-300, anyway got in early and after the plane stopped was off in 5 minutes, no hanging around in Immigration either.

Had some good food in Blighty and also some fine ales which included: Yorkshire Terrier, Nottingham Bitter, Sherwood EPA,Adnams Broadside, Spitfire, Bishops Finger, Old Speckled Hen, Wychwood Full Brazilian, Otter Ale, Sharps Doom Bar,

Yeovil Ales Spring Forward, Freeminer Speculation, London Pride, Youngs Bitter, Leeds Brewery Midnight Ale, St Austell Proper Job, Sharps Special,Abbot Ale, Dartmoor Jail Ale, Wells Bombardier, Butcombe Gold, Evan Evans Warrior plus the Guinness so you can see I have contributing to the exchequer on aregular basis. Noticed a lot beers have had their AVL reduced as awell Spitfire down from 4.5 to 4.2 put as it was on special at Waitrose £8 for 8 cans then I get a further 15% off was most acceptable, they also had Hobgoblin at the same deal, could not resist it.

I think we could call it a DRINKING HOLIDAY.

Also covered over 3000 miles on the rails, the bargain od which was a first class trip to York for £21.45 included in the price was free wifi, tea, coffee, fruit juice, pastries, full English breakfast and fruit, service was outstanding.

I have now come back for a rest, everything is just as i left it, nothing has changed here even though the Government appears to have, still I watched the broadcast saturday morning and he( General Prayuth) seems to have a grasp of whats going on and a way forward ,he was not at the airport to meet me though, Nong said he was busy.

Glad to see you got back ok Dave.

I also flew BA not Business his time as were told that it was rubbish and must agree on seeing the seats dating back to the eighties they were in a 2/4/2 configuration unlike EVA 1/2/1 I decided to go economy upper class the seats were just about sufferable good leg room.

Food was like a Spanish package holiday flight, my main meal was a dried up pasta dish a very hard cake orange coffee all inedible not that I tried any, one look was enough, but I did get a very large pat of butter type stuff but alas noting to spread it on bread wise. Wine several bottles of same at least that was drinkable. Service by granny trolley dollies well passed their sell by date. And they also had the cheek to charge £31 extra to book a window seat if you didn't want to take pot luck 24 hours prior to the flight. Not going down the road of having to go right to the back of the plane to use the toilets. The only redeeming factor was that it arrived 20min: early. Got to use them for the return flight so will be stocking up on Burger king at BKK prior to the flight. It'll be EVA Business from then on regardless of cost. N/B cheaper than BA by just short of £300 return.

I have also suffered with jet lag landing at 9am arriving K.P.P just after 1pm is a real bummer I normally get here around 8.30pm with EVA so several cuppers then off to bed only to wake in the morning sorted.

I shall be going via the N/S By-Pass on Saturday so I'll update everyone on how the road repairs are going there.

Hope your enjoying the heat after Blighty's crap cold stuff by the way forecast for Devon for the next week + (10 days) is cloudy rain heavy at times top Temp: under 19c every day it's summer there for Buddha sake.

H/M.

Fred.

This is not a joke. Finally they will put that Siam Bank colour footbridge up near Big C this weekend. Between Sunday 23:30 - Monday 5:00

And local football, 2nd leg of season starts Saturday

4PM Paknampho - Assumtion and 6PM Nakhon Sawan - Tak. Later be something like 5,6-0

Edited by hullupullo

THere is a forecast of heavy rain for the next 3 days, we will see but along the water front in NS what can best be described as large fog horns protrude from the ground aiming to return excess water from the storm drains to the tranquil ChaoPraya, the one at the east end however wil only reach the prom unless the attach an extension.

Glad to hear that you made it back in on piece. Thought that you might have opened the door in flight if the captain was broadcasting a play by play of the England game over the intercom. BA, what were you drinking when you booked?

You can go to Uthai Thani without going thru NS. Take the wonderful bypass, get off at the exit before the river. Go through Khik Samrong, Tap Than, Nong Chong then on to Uthai. I used to teach in Nong Chong and it's a pleasant country drive with little traffic. about 10ks further.

Went to Uthai Thani today more about that in a later post went the way you suggested and I have been before.

Alas I wont be going that way ever again, even though it's a pleasant enough drive on leaving the By-pass the traffic was horrendous it took over an hour to get to Toyotas in U/T distance of about 35 km at speeds mostly between 20/40kph.

Going across country as Bill suggested is to my mind a complete waist of time. Stay on the main roads and give the tank a large portion of right foot now that's the way to go.

H/M.

Fred.

Things must have really changed, I use to go that way all of the time, absolutely no traffic and open road speed 120kphs. You also come into UT on the right road with Toyota on the right before you actually get to town. The only place that there was ever a slight slow down was through Khok Samrong and Tap Than unless it was harvesting season .Isn't there a Toyota dealer closer to you than UT?

Things must have really changed, I use to go that way all of the time, absolutely no traffic and open road speed 120kphs. You also come into UT on the right road with Toyota on the right before you actually get to town. The only place that there was ever a slight slow down was through Khok Samrong and Tap Than unless it was harvesting season .Isn't there a Toyota dealer closer to you than UT?

It was a case of cement lorry after cement lorry + they had a police check in two places.

Yes I have a local Toyota and very good they are too. But I got my car/tank from U/T and go there to pick up pay my insurance. I don't have to do anything other than pop some cash in their bank and everything is sorted by post. Just give's me an excuse to go out for the day.

I did mention that my gate motor had gone on the blink after several days of having to get out of the Tank to open it and nearly getting stuck outside not to mention having to let the dog out for her morning/evening walk's it looks like we are getting it sorted.

Just had a phone call from the man who is going to replace same and looks like he'll be here later today, how things work out you will have to wait for yet another post.

H/M is off now to raid the local ATM machines. Why oh why don't Thai workmen give you some warning, it's a bloody Sunday for Buddha sake don't they ever rest.

Are now there's a thought maybe he's trying to get enough monies together to get his front teeth well lack of sorted, yes that'll be it.

H/M.

Fred.

H/M trip to U/T via N/S.

If you are traveling south on the 1/32 from Chang Mai all the roads are great. Well except as you leave K.P.Phet province, just as you pass the Bon Voyage sign you are lulled into a false sense of security the roads for the first time in years are great well that's for about 500mt you are then shuttled onto the other side of the carriageway into a two way system this go's on for some 2 +km when you are then redirected back onto your right side then it starts lorry rut's horrendous hole's broken tarmac the N/S norm, this continues till you get to the N/S By-Pass by the way that's even worse as they are digging it up big time for the new Pitso road. You will be pleased to hear that after the first bridge on B-Pass all is great.

H/M can see why they are building the new road to alleviate the hoards of traffic in N/S town a very good idea just one small problem they are joining onto a road that please correct me if I'm wrong floods big time most years. Are they doing anything about that well you've guessed it NO. Another Thai bugger up is in the offing me think's.

To continue.

After I had been to U/T we went back into N/S town all was well until we got to the big post office on the right before the bridges when it started traffic loads of it, eventually we made it to the Walk must say still very clean and with nice staff. Had there a good for a change 'hot' meal + Mr's H/M did some shopping, Note to self leave her at home next time. Anyway a good time was had by one and all that was till we left for our trip back up north. Even though they have been doing a lot of work on the roads lately they are for the most part crap, the last 20% before you get into K.P.P province is new so that's all ok. Everyone can now carry on their trip back up north on good roads.

N/B a 4x4 is advised if you don't have one go very slow, you have been warned.

H/M.

Fred.

Edited by fredob43

H/M trip to U/T via N/S.

If you are traveling south on the 1/32 from Chang Mai all the roads are great. Well except as you leave K.P.Phet province, just as you pass the Bon Voyage sign you are lulled into a false sense of security the roads for the first time in years are great well that's for about 500mt you are then shuttled onto the other side of the carriageway into a two way system this go's on for some 2 +km when you are then redirected back onto your right side then it starts lorry rut's horrendous hole's broken tarmac the N/S norm, this continues till you get to the N/S By-Pass by the way that's even worse as they are digging it up big time for the new Pitso road. You will be pleased to hear that after the first bridge on B-Pass all is great.

H/M can see why they are building the new road to alleviate the hoards of traffic in N/S town a very good idea just one small problem they are joining onto a road that please correct me if I'm wrong floods big time most years. Are they doing anything about that well you've guessed it NO. Another Thai bugger up is in the offing me think's.

To continue.

After I had been to U/T we went back into N/S town all was well until we got to the big post office on the right before the bridges when it started traffic loads of it, eventually we made it to the Walk must say still very clean and with nice staff. Had there a good for a change 'hot' meal + Mr's H/M did some shopping, Note to self leave her at home next time. Anyway a good time was had by one and all that was till we left for our trip back up north. Even though they have been doing a lot of work on the roads lately they are for the most part crap, the last 20% before you get into K.P.P province is new so that's all ok. Everyone can now carry on their trip back up north on good roads.

H/M.

Fred.

What were you doing out of bed at 05.29 Fred? That is the time us good old country boys, farmers, peasants and the like get up.

I told you to take the country roads as they are much better but you believed that your tank can go anywhere.

"That's the trouble with Fred, he's too hasty, and you never get nowhere if your'e too hasty.

This even has your photo Fred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Bvd33V9dQ

H/M trip to U/T via N/S.

To continue.

H/M.

Fred.

What were you doing out of bed at 05.29 Fred? That is the time us good old country boys, farmers, peasants and the like get up.

I told you to take the country roads as they are much better but you believed that your tank can go anywhere.

"That's the trouble with Fred, he's too hasty, and you never get nowhere if your'e too hasty.

This even has your photo Fred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Bvd33V9dQ

Must admit I do feel a bit like Bernard Cribbins looks today, had to fix some panels in my roof 4 of same. Some time ago I had some workmen sort out my front roof and a very good job they did of it, only problem a fat and I mean fat guy decided to clamber all over another part of the house in doing so had cracked three panels.

Up I go and start sorting out everything, took off the 3 offending panels then the one I was resting on gave way lack of support the upshot was finally sorted some 3 hour's later lot's of blood and with several scratches now adorning my arms H/M has decided never to do any work again. Don't know if anyone else has noticed but Thai's have a tendency to bugger at least one thing whilst doing something else. Reminds me of that Flanders & Swann song the gas man cometh can be viewed on U Tube.

Well the gate is now sorted and his time they have done a proper job, motor now off the ground by some 2+ feet with a full accompaniment of safety censers they have even fitted two sockets in the power box, including circuit breakers 1 for the motor and 1 for the sockets lets hope it'll last more than the last one's 6 years. That would have lasted longer if it hadn't got flooded in a rain storm we had whilst I was away. Not cheap 35 thou for the motor and all the bit's. + 5thou for labour a short 2 days work for 4 peeps and the stainless Steel + sundries. Good game this house lark what.

H/M.

Fred.

Edited by fredob43

I have a manual gate out here but it doesn't shut due to the fact that we buried the runners when we resurfaced the drive about 3 or 4 years ago. We never used it that much before anyway.

I know what you mean about Thai workers though Fred. The guy who does work for my neighbour and sometimes for me, I call "arfa". He only manages to do arfa job and leaves the tools dirty and in all sorts of places. When he cuts the grass he stops every hour or so to grind a bit more off the cutting blades. Its a funny thing that as the people who cut the verges for the tessaban work for most of the day just touching up the blades with a whetstone.

He lacks all forms of motivation and has no pride in his work. My wife says I must tell him what I want done but I figure that at about 35 years old, reputedly from a farming family, and working around the two places for 3 or 4 years, if he doesn't know now he will never know.

If only he would use the OFF power button on his Samsung 7 inch pad, take his head out of his arse and look around he could SEE what needs to be done.

I have a manual gate out here but it doesn't shut due to the fact that we buried the runners when we resurfaced the drive about 3 or 4 years ago. We never used it that much before anyway.

I know what you mean about Thai workers though Fred. The guy who does work for my neighbour and sometimes for me, I call "arfa". He only manages to do arfa job and leaves the tools dirty and in all sorts of places. When he cuts the grass he stops every hour or so to grind a bit more off the cutting blades. Its a funny thing that as the people who cut the verges for the tessaban work for most of the day just touching up the blades with a whetstone.

He lacks all forms of motivation and has no pride in his work. My wife says I must tell him what I want done but I figure that at about 35 years old, reputedly from a farming family, and working around the two places for 3 or 4 years, if he doesn't know now he will never know.

If only he would use the OFF power button on his Samsung 7 inch pad, take his head out of his arse and look around he could SEE what needs to be done.

In a nut shell Bill resurface the drive and now the gate wont work Thai workmen.

I'm lucky regards an odd job man, the man who paints everything for us and top notch he is to, also does our odd job bit's when he's between jobs 'not often enough' for my liking. Have got him at the moment, Tuesday he lopped the Mango tree's down from over 30 feet to about 14 now the remote light censer work's to it's best the light used to come on in the afternoon if it got dark now it's around 6.30pm. Today it clean the S/Steel gate and all the rest, as you know we have loads of it, whether he can finish it all before he has to go to his proper job who knows.

He's one of the most conscientious peep's I have ever found anywhere but he does cost 450bt a day and I always give him a tip rounding it up to 500 but he's well worth every Bt.

You pay peanuts and you get Monkeys or Arfa in your case.

H/M.

Fred.

McDonalds/Nakhon Sawan is now open, for those who do not know it is on the northbound carriageway of the Tak road, about 1 km north of Big C and just past the Pitsanoluk turn. There is a drive through and a McCafe.

McDonalds/Nakhon Sawan is now open, for those who do not know it is on the northbound carriageway of the Tak road, about 1 km north of Big C and just past the Pitsanoluk turn. There is a drive through and a McCafe.

So now you have it N/S is now fast becoming the culinary capital of Thailand.

What with the restaurant not far from the Visa office allegedly owned by a colonist that sell's according to Bill fish and chips with brown sauce H/M is still working on that one.

Then there's the Big/Mc about 3 km before the bypass going north, and the latest addition a B/Mc with a B/Mc café no less, on the Tak road only hope that the smell of grease doesn't get as far as the K.P.P border.

H/M.

Fred.

Fred, you really must try and catch up, N/S is where its all happening, remember "the City on the Edge of Tomorrow" not like KPP living in the past, land of the dead, cocoon, dead men walking, a place where people gather at the cemetery for quick chat before moving on! Not for nothing is it called the dead centre of town EH?

Get yourself down to the hub of life, bring a bottle of Tiger and make a day of it, you are welcome to the land of the living, finest noodles in all Thailand, a gastronomic extravaganza waiting to be explored by country folk with nowhere to hunt.

Fred, you really must try and catch up, N/S is where its all happening, remember "the City on the Edge of Tomorrow" not like KPP living in the past, land of the dead, cocoon, dead men walking, a place where people gather at the cemetery for quick chat before moving on! Not for nothing is it called the dead centre of town EH? Get yourself down to the hub of life, bring a bottle of Tiger and make a day of it, you are welcome to the land of the living, finest noodles in all Thailand, a gastronomic extravaganza waiting to be explored by country folk with nowhere to hunt.

It's on the edge all right Dave I was there last Saturday week did try to order one of the N/S famous noodle dishes in the walk, I chose one that had liver ++ left my order with Mrs H/M while I went to get the drinks on my return seems they couldn't do same as they didn't have any liver??? all they needed to do was pop up to Tesco on the next floor and get some, or maybe take the picture that was on it's own off the front of their counter.

I ended up with a mixture of pork/chicken intestines + noodle's in a soup from the first counter as you go in, must say it was hot and rather nice once you had loaded it with chilly. If you had ever had any of Mrs H/M food you would know what I mean anything is an improvement.

I have been in a Big Mc but only once in Thailand the one in Pitso and no I didn't order anything it was mistress H/M birthday and she wanted to try a burger after seeing an advert on the TV. What did she order well Chicken no chips and a milk shake left half 10 minutes later said she was hungry so we all went thank Buddha to a proper place to dine.

It's nice to see you back in the land of your word's 'living' oh how I have missed your friendly banter at least I don't have to translate everything, like some folk we know.

Hub of life indeed. Just a thought maybe you should rename it to the Hub with no liver.

My last line reminded me of Slim Dusty rendition of the pub with no beer (you tube) the opening shot's reminded me of the lorries going through the centre of N/S town.

H/M.

Fred.

Edited by fredob43

"like some folk we know."!

First post that you have made that i actually understood everything that you said! Must be because this is the 4th of July, independence day in the US. On July 4, 1776, we declared independence from the kingdom of great Britain. 230 years ago and you still can't let it go!

"like some folk we know."!

First post that you have made that i actually understood everything that you said! Must be because this is the 4th of July, independence day in the US. On July 4, 1776, we declared independence from the kingdom of great Britain. 230 years ago and you still can't let it go!

A very happy 4th of July to all the colonist that abound.

Point of order I can assure you we don't want it USA that is back. It'll more than likely take us at least another 230 years to get your spelling corrected things like beet and not beet root or could that be route/rout, Buddha only knows.

Have a great time what ever your doing just a thought maybe a trip into N/S town (The Hub) and have a Big Mc the latest culinary delight to hit the place, maybe they are concocting some sort of Turkey Burger for the occasion you never know.

H/M.

Fred.

Actually barbequing chicken in my Weber grill. I've had one McDonald burger since I came here in 1997 and I must admit it was disgusting. Whats available in the US, quarter Pounded with cheese, compared to the crap that is available here leaves a lot to be desired, although I do occasionally stop for fries at the drive through south of Ayutthaya on the way from Bangkok or a good root beer from A&M

I must admit that although I live in NS province and love it, I avoid NS city like the plague. Once a year to immigration for my extension, the back way by the prison and out again with a stop at Macro. The Walk sounds like another big ridiculous traffic jam with a useless Tesco upstairs that for some reason has cut back on their meats as all of the others have.

As far as the roads where I live dirt and gravel is the thing, it can be regularly filled and graded but once they pave it it becomes impossible after a few months as the work is substandard and they don't have the money to repair it. Pot hole city!!

Yes its a happy 4th July, the day we gave the colonists the Aussie treatment, you really should have paid your taxes and as for shaking up with the French to send us back to other corners of the globe, what strange bed fellows, still you did get the Statue of Liberty out of it!!!!!!!!

Do have a jolly nice day all Americans.

Its interesting how people gang up on Nakhon Sawan, saying truly horrible things and spreading wide rumours and general scaremongering and yet you all still coming back for more such is the pull of the pull of the place.

Today we tootled past the new Macs and the car park was over 50% full so they are attracting some folk there, we will make an official visit when the time is right and the Mrs can be persuaded into having a change from the best noodles in all Thailand, just in case you missed it before.

Big games tonight I think Germany v France, Germany expect to win, they look well organized and are always a threat, could be the first Euro team to win in sarf america, but France are my dark horse team, hardly been noticed yet here they are in the last 8, wont be a push over, will it live up to expectations though?

Forgot to mention earlier than the new purple and white footbridge, which has been parked down the south east corner of the Pitso road junction for many a month has now been installed across the Asia Highway adjacent to the Big C complex although it is not as yet in public service.

Actually not complaining about NS city as much as city life here in general. I taught Math at Satri next to the Nissan dealer for six years and the only "burger " that I had was at Fairyland before it went "tits up"! It's a city and after the life that I have lived, living in any city is the pits, be it Bangkok, NS or KKP. I've flown my last flight , counted the numbers of holes in the ceiling in the hotel rooms, and eaten my last "special" meal in the restaurant. and I'm living the free and easy life that I had missed all of those years. And if you think that you gave us anything you're wrong, we took it and threw away all of the BS that went with it!

Actually not complaining about NS city as much as city life here in general. I taught Math at Satri next to the Nissan dealer for six years and the only "burger " that I had was at Fairyland before it went "tits up"! It's a city and after the life that I have lived, living in any city is the pits, be it Bangkok, NS or KKP. I've flown my last flight , counted the numbers of holes in the ceiling in the hotel rooms, and eaten my last "special" meal in the restaurant. and I'm living the free and easy life that I had missed all of those years. And if you think that you gave us anything you're wrong, we took it and threw away all of the BS that went with it!

Would you like me to pop round and cheer you up, tell you tales of London Town, scare you witless!w00t.gif

Its the wind down time now then and why not, you know I knew people in the west of Cornwall who never been east of Exeter and had not missed a thing. and were just as happy as I, so long as you are happy, carry on and keep calm.

Would you like me to pop round and cheer you up, tell you tales of London Town, scare you witless!w00t.gif

Its the wind down time now then and why not, you know I knew people in the west of Cornwall who never been east of Exeter and had not missed a thing. and were just as happy as I, so long as you are happy, carry on and keep calm.

You two are like a couple of old bickering women.

Now write out in you best had writing Dave I must not wind up the colonist's.

My ex wife married a chap who lived just outside Cambridge and he had never been any place more that 30 miles away from where he lived, he's a real carrot cruncher nice enough bloke but what a plonker, she was lucky to find anyone to take her on + he's younger than she is but then again so is everyone.

H/M.

Fred.

Isn't bickering an essemtial requirement for an (anti) social forum? I can do it here and only suffer verbal abuse, if I do it with my wife I might get whatever she has in her hand thrown at me and it just might be a running chain saw!

Isn't bickering an essemtial requirement for an (anti) social forum? I can do it here and only suffer verbal abuse, if I do it with my wife I might get whatever she has in her hand thrown at me and it just might be a running chain saw!

I thought that chain saw's were illegal here must have a licence or some such thing.

I have hidden away our large meat cleaver/Chopper??? we have, as that seems to be the object of favour for Mr's H/M if she riled.

Hope your thanks giving went ok. Don't tell me you had to put up with Turkey fried rice.

Only waiting for Dave's update on the new Mc café now, we need a run down on their menu and also some bit's on the price's not the usual we went and then came back drivel we normally get from him.

I see that the new Government!!! has put in an extra holiday on the 11th August to make it a long weekend filling out the one day break between the Queen's birthday on the 12th and the previous Sat/Sunday. As it's Mr's H/M Birthday also on the 12th we might go for a short break not sure were yet but any tip's that you can give on hotel's with not to many holes in the ceilings would help, I am taking Mrs H/M so it's got to be cheap last thing I want is for her to get above her station.

H/M.

Fred.

I've got 2 chain saws, one recently bought with a 20 inch bar. There was no mention of a license. But licenses here seem to be rare. My wife will turn 50, yeah I robbed the cradle, the end of this month and she rides a MB everyday and has never had a license. Every time she is asked she talks her way out of it.

As far as Turkey is concerned I haven't had any since the 1990's. I really think that it is not very appetizing and usually overcooked and dry and you have leftovers for days. I replaced it with a 7 bone USDA choice prime rib cooked medium rare and nobody complained. Haven't had that either since I've been here.

If Dave's update on the McD's menu doesn't include the words overcooked, dry and greasy it would surprise me. Maybe I'll drive the beast through the drive in, that would shake them up. But at 16 mph max speed it's not worth the trouble. By the way it's up and almost totally functional with a highly modified and re-engineered corn header and I'm still recovering from a couple of infected wounds that I got during the rebuild.

The more holes in the ceiling the better, it's kind of like counting sheep when you want to go to sleep

Well we motored down the highway on saturday and into Mc's, the place heaving, cars even parked in the motorbike spaces, no spare seats and some twerp in a yellow jump suit and red hair telling lies to the kids, well we are not having that so off we went for a bowl of noodles, finest in all Thailand as Colonel Sanders sez. But before leaving we did take down a sign which said something about Riff Rarf from the next province not welcome, bit pointless really as you be on the southbound lane when people started pointing, be right past it for you knew it.

Well we try again mid week, I will wear my mortar board and cape from Hamburger University ( East Finchley ) that should baffle the bods behind the counter, got my eye on an Irish burger...........a Big Mick.

Edited by nong38