Crimes Against Thaivisa Members

Look what a quick google search has revealed....

http://scottishsocie...co.uk/page9.htm

Well I'll be blethered!

Blether me backwards with a brass band bassoon.

He's been by before you... or is he following you?

I don't want to make you paranoid, but it might be as well drawing the curtains before you log on this evening...

Are you going to post them a link to this thread - this bog of bleating bovine bores, to encourage them to enjoy their island in the sun?

Is it really like Arran? Though, obvoously, much smaller...

SC

I'm moving my puter away from the window....I hear he's been in his bedroom watching JFK over and over while blethering away to himself...and us it seems.

Dae ye pronounce it " beersdin" ala spam valley or "bear's den" haol thew viking raiders

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be blethered!

I don't want to make you paranoid, but it might be as well drawing the curtains before you log on this evening...

Are you going to post them a link to this thread - this bog of bleating bovine bores, to encourage them to enjoy their island in the sun?

SC

I'm moving my puter away from the window....I hear he's been in his bedroom watching JFK over and over while blethering away to himself...and us it seems.

Dae ye pronounce it " beersdin" ala spam valley or "bear's den" haol thew viking raiders

Can you write English instead of Scottish please. jap.gif

You should report that to the mods, so you should.

3rd para of the rules, even before they start on the numbered ones: "English is the only acceptable language,"

kenwhitameenanat, jimmy

I only know one fella from bearsden, who pronounces it bairs den, but he could just've been winding me up

SC

• Like 1

3rd para of the rules, even before they start on the numbered ones: "English is the only acceptable language,"

kenwhitameenanat, jimmy

I only know one fella from bearsden, who pronounces it bairs den, but he could just've been winding me up

SC

Your right, the blether-ing nerve of some people. Wheres the button. Oh, here it is. cowboy.gif

• Like 1

Well I'll be blethered!

SC

Up Helly Aa ya radge!!

• Like 1

kenwhitameenanat, jimmy

SC

Your right, the blether-ing nerve of some people. Wheres the button. Oh, here it is. cowboy.gif

On my screen, its incorrectly marked "report" instead of "blethering <deleted>"

SC

• 2 weeks later...

theblether reflects on the fact that the level of onomatopoeic expression on this topic are at roughly the same mental age as theblether current finds himself ( that being 9 months old )

The Crime..................falling asleep during English classes when onomatopoeia was taught

The Punishment........you are hereby sentenced to reading Mobi's blog

That will teach you for trying to be wide thumbsup.gif

Oh bottle up your blue bleating. Have you had a buffonery bypass?

I'm away for a bevvy and a blether with the boys in the boozer.

Mebbe a brace of beers, a bit of banter with the birds, if I can be bothered, then beat it back home by the bells.

SC

By the way, actually.

I'll end up giving myself a stammer at this rate, and then we'll see who;s laughing...

cheesy.gif

Good to see an improvement from your SC, I was starting to fear for the Scottish education system. coffee1.gif

What are you talking about? The repeated use of consonant sounds at the beginning of a word is called alliteration, not onomatopoeia.

Onomatpoeia is when words sound the same way they are spelled, such as "pow," "sizzle," "bang," "pop".........

theblether reflects on the fact that the level of onomatopoeic expression on this topic are at roughly the same mental age as theblether current finds himself ( that being 9 months old )

The Crime..................falling asleep during English classes when onomatopoeia was taught

The Punishment........you are hereby sentenced to reading Mobi's blog

That will teach you for trying to be wide thumbsup.gif

Oh bottle up your blue bleating. Have you had a buffonery bypass?

I'm away for a bevvy and a blether with the boys in the boozer.

Mebbe a brace of beers, a bit of banter with the birds, if I can be bothered, then beat it back home by the bells.

SC

By the way, actually.

I'll end up giving myself a stammer at this rate, and then we'll see who;s laughing...

cheesy.gif

Good to see an improvement from your SC, I was starting to fear for the Scottish education system. coffee1.gif

What are you talking about? The repeated use of consonant sounds at the beginning of a word is called alliteration, not onomatopoeia.

Onomatpoeia is when words sound the same way they are spelled, such as "pow," "sizzle," "bang," "pop".........

That's a cracker!

• 2 weeks later...

Can theblether come back out to play now? unsure.png

You are hereby exonerated. jap.gif

Now awa' and play wi' the other posters....

Mr Smokie!! Mr Smokie!! all those other posters are being cheeky to me!! huh.pngcrying.gif

Take their names theblether. One of these days this forum will run out of decent upstanding folk to be Chang and t-shirt monitors and we can take our revenge....vampire.gif

Can theblether come back out to play now? unsure.png

You are hereby exonerated. jap.gif

Now awa' and play wi' the other posters....

Mr Smokie!! Mr Smokie!! all those other posters are being cheeky to me!! huh.pngcrying.gif

Take their names theblether. One of these days this forum will run out of decent upstanding folk to be Chang and t-shirt monitors and we can take our revenge....vampire.gif

I will........they are talking about building big walls and deploying anti-blether missiles crying.gif

hi i am new to the forum, i have been looking at the threads, and this one has everything in it, its fantastic for us newbies.

background.

i met a thai-chinese girl at chulalangkorn, she is a doctor i think but i am not sure, she has a tattoo on her ankle, i read girls with tatts are bad news, she is also very tall and i am worried she maybe a ladyboy.

she has a bank account, i told you she is hiso, so we need to know how to send money to each other.

how do i get her a visa to australia, i am sure there is an expert on the visa thread.

i have been learning thai and some of the words are difficult, they sound the same, klai and klai, soon i will be learning about thai culture.

were can i buy vegemite and black pudding in bkk

thanks for help

hi i am new to the forum, i have been looking at the threads, and this one has everything in it, its fantastic for us newbies.

background.

i met a thai-chinese girl at chulalangkorn, she is a doctor i think but i am not sure, she has a tattoo on her ankle, i read girls with tatts are bad news, she is also very tall and i am worried she maybe a ladyboy.

she has a bank account, i told you she is hiso, so we need to know how to send money to each other.

how do i get her a visa to australia, i am sure there is an expert on the visa thread.

i have been learning thai and some of the words are difficult, they sound the same, klai and klai, soon i will be learning about thai culture.

thanks for help

You can buy black pudding in Soi 4 at the English pub. You can find a lovely girlfriend there as well. Just wear a Man Yoo top and say you're "looney".

sorry smokie, where can i buy cheap clothing? dont want too pay too much for a shirt, what price should i pay?

60 Baht at Pratunam Market.

Why bother with a shirt at this time of year though?

Simply wait until November and buy a wooly jersey. Then you won't need a visa at all!

hi fellas, great thread, i have another situation

after droping the hiso chinese thai girl at the skytrain, how do you blokes work out that system.

i couldnt work out where to go, so i kept asking in my best thai what to do, they kept pointing at a sign, crazy place, the ticket girl looked weird when i gave her 1000 baht for the ticket.

i have another problem, i met this other girl, she is very cute and funny.

she is working as a cashier, well she had to dance tonight as they were short of dancers, she sounds like a real worker doesnt she.

well, about her, she is very young compared to me, 19 years, she has only worked there 2 weeks and already she is a cashier.

she calls me kwai, and all friends smile and laugh when i say something.

she does seem different to her friends, they just keep laughing and talking about putting a ring in a buffalos nose.

her brother seems nice, he is always there waiting to take her home, if she cant get a taxi, he and his friends also are always smiling when they see me, they say kwai maa lao, it means their friend is coming, i lent him so money for a packet of cigaretttes and some whisky, he is nice he shared it with his friends.

the girl says her brother lost his job as a aircraft technician, because of the floods.

this girl said she only went to school for 9 years, but she is very smart, i can tell, she has 8 mobile phones and 6 different atm cards, she is saving for her future i think.

thanks for the help

background.

thanks for help

macksview ... welcome here, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

If you ever find that expert on Australian Visa applications maybe get in contact with the op who started as he is in need of some well intentioned advice also.

• 1 month later...

is the 9th crime still in play ...

Crime 9...........Lacking a sense of irony and humour

Punishment....Banishment to Canada

who committed the crime?

the punishment was enforced!

Edited by BespokeMan

Crime:

Resurrecting dead threads for immoral purposes

Punishment:

Forced to wear Paisley pattern flared trousers

Or worse, sent to Egypt

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/550812-its-enough-to-make-you-want-to-shag-the-dead/

Crime:

Narrow-minded obsession with one topic

Punishment:

Retreat ten yards and first tackle

Crime:

Foul language and dissent to the referee

Punishment:

Ten minutes in the bin

SC

Crime:

Foul language and dissent to the referee

Punishment:

Ten minutes in the bin

SC

Isn't this an example of discussing moderation in the channel?

There is no place for discussion of nuclear reactor physics in this forum

SC

EDIT clarifications added

Edited by StreetCowboy

Crime:

Punishment:

Or worse, sent to Egypt

http://www.thaivisa....-shag-the-dead/

SC

I never knew why there was the association of necronx99 with the necrophilia jibes ... now I understand

As for the punishment of being forced to wear Paisley pattern flared trousers ... if that is truely a photo of BespokeMan ... he looks like he might enjoy it.

Edited by David48

Crime:

Punishment:

Or worse, sent to Egypt

http://www.thaivisa....-shag-the-dead/

SC

I never knew why there was the association of necronx99 with the necrophilia jibes ... now I understand

As for the punishment of being forced to wear Paisley pattern flared trousers ... if that is truely a photo of BespokeMan ... he looks like he might enjoy it.

I'm a little bit surprised he's not been on to ask for a photo of said flares.

SC