Motocross Repair

I own a crappy Platinum motocross bike (that I love) and want to fix it up a bit. Replace whatever needs replacing. Right now the top speed is 60km per hour lol, any chance of fixing it to increase that speed? I'm looking for a shop around On Nut, don't need to speak English. I'll go to a farther shop if it's highly recommended. Thanks

Oh good ..glad to know I am not the only sucker...had it 4 years and has only got 500klm on the clock.... always failing to start..bloody piece of...I trade it in but it was never registered thanks to the bloody agent disappearing!..good luck

Oh good ..glad to know I am not the only sucker...had it 4 years and has only got 500klm on the clock.... always failing to start..bloody piece of...I trade it in but it was never registered thanks to the bloody agent disappearing!..good luck

sell it and move on

i bought a tiger boxer 250cc once ,same kind of trouble ,one thing breaking after another and nobody knew how to fix it

from then on i said il never buy a chinese/unknown bike no matter how cheap it is

I have had not much ,possiby zero problems with the hondas ,yamahas, kawasakis since purchased

these chinese bikes in the big C are a false economy ,cheap to take home ,then the knightmare starts .....