Is This The Same Firm Here In Phuket? Anyone Know?

ooanndehnarak

Please see this linked, it is not from a Thailand source so do not think this violates the rules about what you can say here on Thai Visa ya?(but let me know if that is a problem and how to fix). If anyone knows please let me know, this is important. Because if that below is true then that firm is over and I need to find some help.

Thanks

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/index.php/2012022754727/Business/partners-at-dfdl-start-new-firm.html

well i completely agree with the comments below in the article , and would personally never use them again or trust them .. and yes they are the same law firm here.. utter crooks at every level

Edited by Boater

well i completely agree with the comments below in the article , and would personally never use them again or trust them .. and yes they are the same law firm here.utter crooks at every level

Thank you Boater, do you know if they took over all of the now defunct firm McEvil and Crooklin's Thai nominee shareholders and off-shore tax planning BVIs???

Your nominee shareholders will be listed on your company registration documents as shareholders, along with their addresses. Maybe you could contact them directly?

Thanks for that so much. I check that with my solicitor. Apparently all of the Thai nominee shareholders are controlled by this firm who bought them from Marcus Collins. They just keep taking money for that wit no control or anything I can do for me. Basically they have my property and my life saving and I can do nothing. Mess Boater must be correct and they are gangsters...this is Thailand.

Your nominee shareholders will be listed on your company registration documents as shareholders, along with their addresses. Maybe you could contact them directly?

Thanks for that so much. I check that with my solicitor. Apparently all of the Thai nominee shareholders are controlled by this firm who bought them from Marcus Collins. They just keep taking money for that wit no control or anything I can do for me. Basically they have my property and my life saving and I can do nothing. Mess Boater must be correct and they are gangsters...this is Thailand.

Brain couldn't recall the exact info last night, but ms. bino is home now and filled in the blanks. You (or your solicitor) can get certified copy of "Bor Or Jor 5" report which is public information from the Department of Business Development for a few baht. This will list the names and addresses of all shareholders. Provided that you are the managing director, I suggest you send them all registered mail - ID and signature required. This will get their attention. Any that do not reply, send registered letter again. After a series of registered letters sent to the registered addresses on the Bor Or Jor 5 going unanswered will show clear "abandonment" and you can remove / replace them from your company.

Edited by bino