Being Tracked In Thailand Wherever I Go On And Offline

heavenlydisaster

any laws to PROTECT people in thailand from the government and online entities from spying on our private lives 24/7 with the help of google, etc these governments are pillaging and plundering our rights without regard to our privacy! WHY is this never enforced in thailand< especially spying on westerners on the digital phones and internet> any ways to see whose tracking you besides the magic of ghostery? hoWABOUT enforcing more laws to protect nature and endangered animals instead of only protecting the rich war mongers within the city limits of wealth and greed? Any ideas to share and please go off tangent and amuse me, writing is about freedom of association NOT BLOCKING your freedom of speech! pRUdence was a rich ugly old maid courted by incapacity' quote by william blake.........

lol indeed,

Thailand government dose not have the capability to track persons or ears drop on a conversation, all-though if you where a suspect in a crime or investigation and you had your smartphone gps on and/or online and left an ip address, information on your where about and minor personal details if you have made the phone/sim/isp in Ur name can be collected through the service provider and this is not a swift process.

lets just say this is a part time job and lot of the time unsuccessful.

so your free do go on chat roulette and spank ya self silly.

Ha ha ha ha someone hasnt taken there meds!! Have been in I.T my whole life and you really should find things out for ya self than rely on misinformation google could care less about you as a person they care about providing ads that you click on at your free will that the advertiser gets charged for!!! Thankyou for the laugh truly haven't laughed so hard in a long time ;)

Ha ha ha ha someone hasnt taken there meds!! Have been in I.T my whole life and you really should find things out for ya self than rely on misinformation google could care less about you as a person they care about providing ads that you click on at your free will that the advertiser gets charged for!!! Thankyou for the laugh truly haven't laughed so hard in a long time wink.png

You really need to try and get out more.

• Like 1

Look, alot of you are saying very inappropriate things, some of which could get someone in trouble.

You could at least post them through your own internet/ISP accounts rather than hacking and posting through the OP's.

All fun and games until someone gets taken away in a black helicopter....

Oh Thaivisa, Thaivisa . . . what happened to you?

And you ask tis now? surely, the threads that espouse wacko conspiracy theories and support neonazi hyperbole should have tipped you off long ago.

I don't want to upset the OP, but I am tracked and with my embrace. How else can my guardians intervene when I am in trouble? There is the GPS registration of phone signals, the ip data log,my call ins reporting locale etc. It is not as if anyone in TVF is going to come get me if I am kidnapped, tossed in jail or fall down and can't get up....

Had a discussion about this recently when my online "privacy" was compromised (not in Thailand). Bottom line is that any pics or info you post is fair game, no matter how hard you try to protect it. Linkedin is a bloody curse. Facebook can be managed better with a bit of knowledge. As for google searches, well, I wouldn't get in any trouble, but also wouldn't like my Mum to see a list of my searches. Nuff said.

"And to the tune of a billion dollars, I supplied to the D.O.E.

Some tasty little nuggets of alien technology.

And as one might expect, I've been harassed for years.

The Men In Black have been bending my ear.

As a matter of fact, they were just here today,

But I escaped them through a secret passageway.

Once I lived there for one thousand days."

Courtesy of

That's nothing . My auntie got tracked down , by some Thai secret agent /assassins all the way to the banks of Loch Lomond , where she was hidding in a tent . Then they hired some neds to throw her stuff , shopping trolley and all , in the loch .

a true story

It's everywhere. Heck, doesn't even ThaiVisa track your meanderings here, too? Straight guy visiting the gay forum? You're tracked! Just make sure your avatar and comments keep you anonymous! whistling.gif

• Like 1

That's nothing . My auntie got tracked down , by some Thai secret agent /assassins all the way to the banks of Loch Lomond , where she was hidding in a tent . Then they hired some neds to throw her stuff , shopping trolley and all , in the loch .

a true story

There is hope yet then...Look out Theblether!

The OP not only needs a Tin Foil Hat and Underwear, but also get rid of PC, Internet, Mobile Phone, Cable, Telephone lines, Convenftional TV Antenna's and Satellite antenna's and all TV's.

Tin Foil on all windows and doors will also help. cowboy.gif

Snicker Snicker ..............