Dream Tells Mom Where To Find Son’S Murdered Body

A dream is said to have led to the discovery of the body of a murder victim who had been missing since January.

Chinnakorn Phoonsawat, 21, a tile layer from Sa Kaeo province, disappeared Jan. 31when he was chased away by a teenage gang outside a karaoke bar in Maenam.

more here - http://www.samuiexpr...s-murdered-body

Edited by Rooo
Fair use

RIP to the deceased, but

1) Samui express, please get a proof reader, this is shocking reporting !

2) am i the only one that feels this is not right, that in fact the family/brother knew the body was there , and not from dreams? ... i mean what re the odds of them discovering him in a pond while look for veg? , and to make up the stories of the ' dreams ' ...

Edited by Boater

RIP to the deceased, but

2) am i the only one that feels this is not right, that in fact the family/brother knew the body was there , and not from dreams? ... i mean what re the odds of them discovering him in a pond while look for veg? , and to make up the stories of the ' dreams ' ...

Is this not a typical Thai ghost story?.........make up a lot of superstitious nonsense knowing that people will fall for it?

RIP to the deceased, but

I agree with you Boater on both counts above. thumbsup.gif

The dream scenario is too much of a coincidence. Too easy with face saved all around. cool.png

Someone knew and told but had to be protected - well that's my 25 satang's worth. whistling.gif