Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the day has arrived,coffee first beer is on ice for about 10.00.

Its very overcast outside but the trend over last 3 days is rain afternoon night time so should be ok.

A bit of friendly banter with a few emails here and there.

All set,ready to go once the missus and kids head to the village to be with the outlaws for the day.

Best day of the year.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Yep, same here.

Have sent the cook to the outlaws for the daybiggrin.png

Same here,king brown singha's in the fridge,hot dogs ready for the pot ,onions sliced,tomato sauce and mustard on the bench.The only problem is that I didn't look far enough ahead and get some rolls and put in the freezer.I can't buy them locally so have to substitute with sliced white bread which I can buy locally.The picture is magnificent and no threat of a storm at this stage so it's looking good with laptop by my side.May the best team win.

• Like 1

Sad to say none of these sites are working for me. Just getting lots of pop up crap and no live feeds. Will keep trying but so frustrated right now!

http://lag10.com/channel4

wait about 30 seconds...then close the pop ups and ads

Thanks Bookman. Tried this but says that this channel is currently offline so no joy. Managed to get one link working but was unwatchable as kept buffering every few seconds. Checked my Internet and it is running at 6mb per second so streaming should work ok.

Sad to say none of these sites are working for me. Just getting lots of pop up crap and no live feeds. Will keep trying but so frustrated right now!

http://lag10.com/channel4

wait about 30 seconds...then close the pop ups and ads

Thanks Bookman. Tried this but says that this channel is currently offline so no joy. Managed to get one link working but was unwatchable as kept buffering every few seconds. Checked my Internet and it is running at 6mb per second so streaming should work ok.

That's a bugger mate.