Bus Service Terminated?

What options is there to get from to kho San road.

I it seemed, last time I was there (December) the bus weren't there?

A bit of a long shot I know but what about a ... Ummmmmm... Taxi?

Edited by bendix

Several alternatives: if before midnight, take the train from basement level. The stopping train is cheapest but takes longest. get off at the end and take a taxi. Or take the shuttle bus from outside departures to the transport terminus. There you will find the 500-series buses going to many points in central Bangers.http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/56. Pick the one that goes nearest to Democracy Monument. If late at night and the 500-series buses are done for the night, there are still minibuses serving airport staff that go to Victory Monument and other points. From there take a taxi.

Oops, sorry not sure if 516 is the correct number. Anyway, I traveled between the airport and the khao San area twice weekly for three years and can assure you that nothing good will come of trying to get a late night van from the airport.

• 2 weeks later...

You can get on the airport express and change to subway at Makasan and then get to Hualomphong and take a city bus from there (think it's 53 or 56?) but can be a long wait and will take an age. Can do that and it's 60-80 baht in a cab to Khao San area from Hualomphong