Skype With Video

udon

I binned the program after it crashed everytime that I tried to send a file, browsed to the desktop, clicked thumbnails, and then moved the slider bar - the second the slider gets moved, skype crashes. I was halfway through a 1.3 gig download too.

Odd thing though, I binned the video beta and went back to the regular version but it does the same thing. Those tossers at skype do not have a page where you can report bugs.

tuky - you should not have to start the web cam .. it will automatically find it it. Though you will have to specify video chat when you connect via phone .

I am amased :o

Skype 2 BETA is a beta application, right? You knew this when you down loaded it and used it? It is even called skype 2 BETA (should be a big hint).

Yes we use it daily all over the world and has not dropped a beat in the past two weeks since we installed it. It works well with the IP phones for the audio (and you choice for video).

Love it ..

Merry XMAS and happy skyping to all ..

PS:

Also at 20 satang per minute (1 baht per 5 minutes - not 3 baht per minute) you can call to mobiles here in Thailand, it is the cheapest way to call a cell phone here.

PSS:

There is full error reporting for skype, re-read their web site. If it does crash there is even a report log to send to them - right?

Humour mode on;

SKYPE IS NOT A CURE FOR BLINDNESS

Edited by jsat