Why The Big Forum Obsession With Thai-Chinese Tail?

I thought we evolved from cromanions (sp) not neanderthals. Cant be bothered to google to be sure.

I read that as crumpets, not cromanions. Maybe because im hungry. Crumpets seem to work well though. I like that. We evolved from crumpets. Not pancakes mind you, but crumpets (they are a lot thicker)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we evolved from cromanions (sp) not neanderthals. Cant be bothered to google to be sure.

I read that as crumpets, not cromanions. Maybe because im hungry. Crumpets seem to work well though. I like that. We evolved from crumpets. Not pancakes mind you, but crumpets (they are a lot thicker)

I like a nice thick bit of crumpet.

Pastiche

I know nothing of souls and as a convinced atheist would not want to get involved in any theoretical discussion on something I reject entirely.

The 'souls' bit was a joke/ question to those who say sapiens only have souls. If we really are 5% neaderthalis does that qualify them to go to heaven? Just a joke

But if we really did interbreed with neaderthalis what does this say for 'species barriers'?

The question of most importance should not be "where did we originate from?", but "where are we headed to?".

For an accurate scientific prediction on this, just watch the documentary: "Idiocracy"

Crumpet!

Later...

post-60794-0-95169400-1335271764.jpg

I'll get banned for posting pictures of crumpet, which reminds me, where's Ian?

SC

• Like 1

Sheltered workshops ??

• Like 1

Sheltered workshops ??

Thanks very much

That's the kind of helpful and constructive comment that is all too lacking on TV.

I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse with my complaints that there's no place for necrophia, sado-masochism or bestiality here

SC

No cro-magnons were our ancestors but were no different from US. They are now called modern humans....to make it clearer I suppose.

I'm sure that they too had a fair sprinkling of tasty crumpet

Edited by pastitche

• 2 weeks later...

The question of most importance should not be "where did we originate from?", but "where are we headed to?".

For an accurate scientific prediction on this, just watch the documentary: "Idiocracy"

Crumpet!

Later...

post-60794-0-95169400-1335271764.jpg

I'll get banned for posting pictures of crumpet, which reminds me, where's Ian?

SC

Damm that looks good, with a lil strawberry or raspberry jamm mmmmm :D