Veet For Men Hair Removal Gel Creme

Rancid

Seems no one read the link, we are comparing Veet Fem vs Veet Man for some inscrutable reason, ah well all you can do is try to cheer someones day. I give up...

Awwww ok, it's the COMMENTS that you want to be commented !

Sorry it was not very clear

Right ... I guess that these types of stuffs that got you crying

"DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND <deleted>", "Not for nose hair" etc etc

Yeah you get a burning sensation if you apply it on sensitive skin.

Sorry.... being a girl and having used it for 30 years or so, does take the edge of the novelty effect of discovering the hard way, that you have to suffer to be beautiful

Welcome to our world boys!

Edited by aneliane
  • Like 2

Seems no one read the link, we are comparing Veet Fem vs Veet Man for some inscrutable reason, ah well all you can do is try to cheer someones day. I give up...

Awwww ok, it's the COMMENTS that you want to be commented !

Sorry it was not very clear

Right ... I guess that these types of stuffs that got you crying

"DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND <deleted>", "Not for nose hair" etc etc

Yeah you get a burning sensation if you apply it on sensitive skin.

Sorry.... being a girl and having used it for 30 years or so, does take the edge of the novelty effect of discovering the hard way, that you have to suffer to be beautiful

Welcome to our world boys!

Aneliane, your post really belonged on the Veet website! I can appreciate the ardors women force themselves though, but I am Aussie and like all humour however when the English are their game they are hard to beat. I thought I turned a good phrase, after reading those comments I realized I am still in the minor leagues.

Just buy a <deleted> beard trimmer. Ladies won't know the difference, ooooop's,the guys might. whistling.gif

Transam......did you actually look at the link?? blink.png

Hysterical, best I've seen for a long time biggrin.png

there is some hilarious stuff in those coments !cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

ps:if you click on the review headline ,it expands into detailed report about the suffering ......cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by wana

Just buy a <deleted> beard trimmer. Ladies won't know the difference, ooooop's,the guys might. whistling.gif

Transam......did you actually look at the link?? blink.png

No, l thought at a glance it was a cry for help. laugh.png

biggrin.png

All TV members, if you do nothing else today look at that link, superb, and thanks very much to the OP for bringing it to us. thumbsup.gif

• 4 months later...

I have used this on a few sensitive areas, made my ring swell up one time to 3 times normal size.

Apparently the residue lingers about for some time, so my boyfriend at the time said.

My husband to be and I were thinking to put this stuff on a gerbil.

How was the wedding ?

I particularly liked this little piece of understatement:

"Probably the first thing you will notice after using this product is the pain."

cheesy.gif

Or this:

"Excellent product. Most prisoners confessed within five minutes of the first application. Can recommend."

Edited by endure

Lol, When in Rome...PLUCK!

Enjoyed this one....Shiny sack saved my life

Customer rating 5.0/5.0

8 May 2012 By Nick R "njrobinson2003"

346 out of 352 found this helpful

Picture the scene: a badly sunburnt, blistered and shaved Boris Johnson carries two red Space Hoppers accross the surface of Mars. This is an accurrate description of the current state of my genital region 3 weeks after a liberal application of this product. Seriously, my once proud Biggles looks more like the lone equine survivor of a fire at a donkey sanctuary.

On the positive side i can report the following unexpected benefits:

- My pain threshold has almost trebled

- I can now pass urine in 3 positions: standing, sitting and curled in a ball weeping.

- using a shammy leather and some wax I was able to polish up my ballbag enough to act as a signal for passing ships, saving me from certain starvation one time when i was stuck on a desert island.

It is due only to point 3 that this product gets 5 stars