Tot Fiber Service Router Settings

At a company where I provide IT support we have a TOT fiber internet package. The current router is a (Buffalo) Airstation. I want to replace it with an Apple 'Airport Extreme' unit, since it works best with the Apple server I'm setting up.

A while back I asked the TOT guy to come in. I asked him to give me the password for the Airstation. Well, I can't remember exactly, but he didn't give me the info. I think his excuse was that it was TOT equipment and that only they could administer it.

When I did IT support in the USA, of course we had access to administer the router. So, anyone happen to know the settings TOT uses for a router on a fiber line? It could help me set up the new one.

Thx.

admin/admin admin/tot but those TOT routeurs are quite crappy in koh samui, it is a forth'(thai company) modem with no settings for the first version and a bit more on the second version but mind you, no bridge option nor reserve IP per mac adress.

it's a playskool routeur.

Airport Extreme does not have the necessary features to work with TOT fiber setups AFAIK.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I think you're probably right. So, I think I'll need some device set up as a bridge(?) which the Airport Express will then connect to...? There's a network shop in Fortune Town...maybe I'll go ask them....