Thai Parliament Quarrel Escalates In Hitler Salute

george

Now TV members can see that their friends in the Democrat party are not the sane rational people so many of you maintained they were!

You see what Peua Thai are facing? Goose stepping Nazis.

The activities of the ruling elite and their SS stormtroopers in the Democrat party in murdering 90+ people in 2010, should leave you unsurprised that that K. Boonyod should use the phrase 'Heil Hitler' -He's got an audience though: a number of hi-so kids are going through a Hitler is Cool period at the moment.

Are you saying that Boonyod supports Nazis and Hitler because he did a "Hiel Hitler" salute?

are you really getting that from that post? rolleyes.gif

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now TV members can see that their friends in the Democrat party are not the sane rational people so many of you maintained they were!

The activities of the ruling elite and their SS stormtroopers in the Democrat party in murdering 90+ people in 2010, should leave you unsurprised that that K. Boonyod should use the phrase 'Heil Hitler' -He's got an audience though: a number of hi-so kids are going through a Hitler is Cool period at the moment.

Are you saying that Boonyod supports Nazis and Hitler because he did a "Hiel Hitler" salute?

What do you get from "You see what Peua Thai are facing? Goose stepping Nazis."?

Edited by whybother

What do you get from "You see what Peua Thai are facing? Goose stepping Nazis."?

I read a tongue in cheek comment.

it doesn't read to me like he's saying that the guy actually supports hitler and the nazis

it doesn't read to me like he's saying that the guy actually supports hitler and the nazis

He's calling the Democrats Nazis because one of their MPs did a salute in parliament.

He's calling the Democrats Nazis because one of their MPs did a salute in parliament.

again... i think he's saying it tongue in cheek!

I don't, but we'll have to wait to hear from him as to what he meant.

i think the point he's making is that "the Democrat party are not the sane rational people so many of you maintained they were"

i don't think he means the democrats are literally the same as nazi's.

The man was acting like a dictator and was saluted the way one would salute an ass hat. Now all democrats are goosestepping Nazis? Interesting rationale.

'acting like a dictator'.. he's the house speaker for christ sake and was ending the session, this is very common in governments accross the globe and has nothing to do with dictatorship.

i think the point he's making is that "the Democrat party are not the sane rational people so many of you maintained they were"

Actually, that was another bone of contention. I don't think anyone has ever said the whole party are sane rational people.

As to millwall's post:

How often does someone need to call someone Nazis before you think that they might be calling them Nazis?

You think too much

the guy lost his head and made a stupid, and to some offensive, gesture... that's it, nothing more.

the people that are sticking up for him are really showing that there is no point in trying to debate any political issue with them.

too far gone...

You think too much

maybe, better than thinking too little i suppose.

The man was acting like a dictator and was saluted the way one would salute an ass hat. Now all democrats are goosestepping Nazis? Interesting rationale.

'acting like a dictator'.. he's the house speaker for christ sake and was ending the session, this is very common in governments accross the globe and has nothing to do with dictatorship.

Yes, the standard House Speaker, " I cant see you, i still cant see you!" ending of parliamentary session. Edited by FOODLOVER

Actually, that was another bone of contention. I don't think anyone has ever said the whole party are sane rational people.

As to millwall's post:

How often does someone need to call someone Nazis before you think that they might be calling them Nazis?

i see it as a not so serious poke at the democrats rather than a genuine thoughtful criticism, that's my only point.

maybe i'm wrong, i don't know anything about the poster, but that's what seems obvious to me.

i see it as a not so serious poke at the democrats rather than a genuine thoughtful criticism, that's my only point.

maybe i'm wrong, i don't know anything about the poster, but that's what seems obvious to me.

As soon as he brought up the 2010 deaths, it became obvious that it was a serious rant against the government, and in the process seriously calling them Nazis.

If one party (of a coalition) is responsible for all deaths during an event due to policy then that means that Thaksin and TRT was responsible for 2500+ deaths during the drug-crackdown.

• Like 1

They don't do humour against the democrat party but they'll biggrin.pnglaugh.pngclap2.gifcheesy.gif if yingluck does something wrong

Oh and don't mentioned the deaths in 2010, sensitive subject, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.......

Edited by phiphidon

Dem MP had lost his cool and went off rails. That is indisputable.

This fact, however, is used to mask the behavior of the House Speaker who deliberately drove poor MP to temporary insanity.

While the Speaker has the right to regulate the debate, MPs have the right to speak and have their allotted time. The Speaker didn't call on any rules, he didn't give the right to speak to anyone else, he just said he had "enough", several times, then proceeded to "I can't hear anything, I can't see anything" clown number.

And then some people focus on who did the salute rather than on who the salute was addressed to and whether it was deserved or not. The MP will cool off and might even apologize, the Speaker will continue harassing opposition MPs and force them to obey his irrational commands but as long as no one dares to call him Hitler it will be perfectly acceptable.

The wayward MP just stated the obvious but knee jerk reactors ganged up on the messenger. How dares he to call the emperor naked!!!

• Like 2

Can anyone point to any guidelines or rules that gives the Speaker of the House the right to prohibit a speaker from finishing their allocated time or the right to ridicule them - all without pointing to what procedure or rule they use to deny them the right?

They don't do humour against the democrat party but they'll biggrin.pnglaugh.pngclap2.gifcheesy.gif if yingluck does something wrong

Oh and don't mentioned the deaths in 2010, sensitive subject, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.......

they'll biggrin.pnglaugh.pngclap2.gifcheesy.gif no matter what she does.

And that, Boys and Girls, is how you spin from a democrat MP losing his temper, shouting Heil Hitler and giving the Speaker of the House Hitler salutes to that same Speaker of the House being the "Bad Guy", in 9 pages of "discussion".

Next week we'll discuss how the democrat party got its name......................

• Like 1

Can anyone point to any guidelines or rules that gives the Speaker of the House the right to prohibit a speaker from finishing their allocated time or the right to ridicule them - all without pointing to what procedure or rule they use to deny them the right?

Well in the UK the speaker of the House

"presides over the House's debates, determining which members may speak. The Speaker is also responsible for maintaining order during debate, and may punish members who break the rules of the House."

Wiki, I know, but difficult to argue against the definition.

• Like 1

This fact, however, is used to mask the behavior of the House Speaker who deliberately drove poor MP to temporary insanity.

While the Speaker has the right to regulate the debate, MPs have the right to speak and have their allotted time. The Speaker didn't call on any rules, he didn't give the right to speak to anyone else, he just said he had "enough", several times, then proceeded to "I can't hear anything, I can't see anything" clown number.

And then some people focus on who did the salute rather than on who the salute was addressed to and whether it was deserved or not. The MP will cool off and might even apologize, the Speaker will continue harassing opposition MPs and force them to obey his irrational commands but as long as no one dares to call him Hitler it will be perfectly acceptable.

The wayward MP just stated the obvious but knee jerk reactors ganged up on the messenger. How dares he to call the emperor naked!!!

Now, that is funny.

• Like 2

The issue here is an MP screaming repeatedly Heil Hitler. It is unacceptable behaviour.

Full Stop.

The usual gang has rallied to the MP's defence, offering all sorts of childish and tangental excuses. The fact of the matter is that MPs are regularly cut off by House Speakers. It happens in the UK, Canada, Australia, Israel, the USA and in Russia. No matter how upset the MP is, he or she does not start screaming Heil Hitler.

I would have respect for many TVFers that consistently denigrate and insult the elcted government of Thailand if they would do the right thing and admit that the behaviour of this Democrat MP was wrong. It is not the first time he has had a tantrum in the House. What is more disappointing is that the former PM Abhisit has said nothing. No distancing of himself from the behaviour which disgraces the House and all MPs. It is also telling that an alternative source had to bring this event to everyone's attention. TAN and the Nation did not break this story did they?

I note the number of people making excuses here are also the same ones that call the PTP faciasts and make comparisons of Thaksin to Hitler. If one steps back and puts aside political sympathies, surely a rational person can see that this behaviour was just wrong in so many ways. The man should resign from caucus and if he doesn't resign, he should be removed. Mr. Abhisit as this man's political leader, needs to demand an apology on behalf of all MPs and this chap must apologize to the House and to the Speaker.

Everytime something like this occurs, Mr. Abhisit shows that he absolutely no moral compass and is not fit to be an elected leader of Thailand. His timidity in this matter shows that he is weak. Mr. Abhisit could show his leadership to the nation if he took the moral high ground in this matter. He won't and once again an opportunity to show why he is different is squandered.

Hopefully, the Speaker will deal with this despicable guttersnipe appropriately.

So you have no problem with the real faschism in this story of the house speaker not letting an MP speak in a debate. Yes the way the MP reacted was wrong but that is not the most worrying aspect of this story. Not letting people speak in a debate is.

As for respect I also think that you have none from people on here. And personally if I have no respect from you then I take that as a compliment.

• Like 1

Well in the UK the speaker of the House

"presides over the House's debates, determining which members may speak. The Speaker is also responsible for maintaining order during debate, and may punish members who break the rules of the House."

Wiki, I know, but difficult to argue against the definition.

Yes but you'll find the speaker of the house in th UK is impartial.