Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

forensic evidence

That was quick. rolleyes.gif

His fingerprints and DNA have already been collected and linked to the crime scene??

if you are not guilty why confess?

Many reasons in Thailand.

Many claims of torture.

Also the allure of a 50% reduction in sentence for those who plead guilty at the first opportunity. In a legal system that is allegedly (let's stay within the forum rules) massively corrupt and inept.

I cannot believe you have spent much time in Thailand.

And given the question I quoted from you, cannot believe you are any way educated in what you're discussing.

Perhaps read up on:

http://www.innocence...Confessions.php

http://en.wikipedia....alse_confession

Before continuing your silliness.

Thanks.

Edited by strollling

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

forensic evidence

His fingerprints and DNA have already been collected and linked to the crime scene??

Many claims of torture.

Also the allure of a 50% reduction in sentence for those who plead guilty at the first opportunity. In a legal system that is allegedly (let's stay within the forum rules) massively corrupt and inept.

And given the question I quoted from you, cannot believe you are any way educated in what you're discussing.

Perhaps read up on:

Thanks.

Oh here we go again...

Im not getting into a pointless debate or a pissing contest with you, you claim this murderer is innocent whereas we who live in Udon consider him to be guilty. you're scratching around in the dirt mate, I suggest its you that need to check your facts because to date you are still speculating.

Edited by Tafia

forensic evidence

Many claims of torture.

Perhaps read up on:

Thanks.

Do you really believe there is a conspiracy and he gave a false confession and the witnesses who know him are lying and his reenactment was all staged as well as his changing his appearance and going on the run? If, so then go right ahead with your claim but if not then it really makes no sense to bring up these things in this situation. Personally, I can't see how any reasonable person can believe he might not be the one to stab her 17 times.

• Like 1

This is about a young women being brutally murdered ... What the heck are you going on about?

You appear to have serious issues that you are assuming others hold the same distinction you do when it comes to seeing others as fellow humans only if they are a certain nationality or gender.

Projection

Projection is a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people. For example, if you have a strong dislike for someone, you might instead believe that he or she does not like you. Projection works by allowing the expression of the desire or impulse, but in a way that the ego cannot recognize, therefore reducing anxiety.

Not me, maybe you? I like everybody to be equal. Even the farangs. Don't you? Would you not call for justice in the death of a farang as well?

Reread the definition of projection. Then reread the post where you bring up the ridiculous notion that somebody would feel differently based on if this violently murdered victim was a different nationality or gender ... you are the one who brought this up after somebody simply made a comment that this person deserves to die for taking the life of another.

And your question even in this most recent post goes on to project as the question has absolutely no basis given any comment I have made in this thread. It is you once again trying to suggest that farangs are the real victims by suggesting they wouldn't get or some here would not want justice when it fact based on your post and many others here it would appear the exact opposite is true.

Including those that take the lives of farangs, correct?

You obviously didn't head my my suggestion and instead continue to ask a very bizarre question that has no foundation or basis except for what is going on in your own head due to your own biases .. in other words projecting your own issues onto others.

forensic evidence

Many claims of torture.

Perhaps read up on:

Thanks.

Let's make it simple for you:

1. There were eye witnesses who recognized him

2. He was a well known (and feared) "member" of the local community, so the eye witnesses do not mistake him for somebody else.

3. He had a strong motive.

DNA and fingerprints only make sense if he didn't use to hang around this place - which he did.

Oh here we go again...

Im not getting into a pointless debate or a pissing contest with you, who claims this murderer is innocent whereas we who live in Udon consider him to be guilty.

I suggest its you that need to check your facts because to date you are still speculating.

It's a couple of days since the crime occurred!

And I list facts.

You are claiming there is forensic evidence against him.

Can you link to where the authorities have matched his DNA and fingerprints to the crime scene?

Do you really believe there is a conspiracy and he gave a false confession and the witnesses who know him are lying and his reenactment was all staged as well as his changing his appearance and going on the run? If, so then go right ahead with your claim but if not then it really makes no sense to bring up these things in this situation. Personally, I can't see how any reasonable person can believe he might not be the one to stab her 17 times.

It matters not what I nor you think.

Anything could have happened. Knowing the country it would be perfectly acceptable for an innocent Westerner to try and flee should somebody else kill their partner. The reputation of the police in Isaan (and yes, I have lived there) is simply one of murder, torture and extortion, nothing else. It certainly doesn't take much to have someone set up.

Including those that take the lives of farangs, correct?

You obviously didn't head my my suggestion and instead continue to ask a very bizarre question that has no foundation or basis except for what is going on in your own head due to your own biases .. in other words projecting your own issues onto others.

Since you cannot agree to equal justice in the deaths of farangs, the bias is all yours.

2. He was a well known (and feared) "member" of the local community, so the eye witnesses do not mistake him for somebody else.

DNA and fingerprints only make sense if he didn't use to hang around this place - which he did.

Let's make this simple for you:

1 +2: Reported eye witnesses in Thailand.... call me not overly convinced in their reliability. :rolleyes:

3: Anybody could have had any motive... for one, she's reported as divorced... the ex-hubby with a bit of cash and sick idea of revenge?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Unfortunately in Thailand, even that doesn't garner much faith. :(

• Like 1

1 +2: Reported eye witnesses in Thailand.... call me not overly convinced in their reliability. rolleyes.gif

3: Anybody could have had any motive... for one, she's reported as divorced... the ex-hubby with a bit of cash and sick idea of revenge?

Unfortunately in Thailand, even that doesn't garner much faith. sad.png

From the OP "The German confessed that he did it out of jealousy"

Let that sink in for a moment... then couple his confession with the weight of evidence presented. Are you seriously suggesting that any defense would advise a not guilty plea? Even Perry Mason would struggle with this one...

Let that sink in for a moment... then couple his confession with the weight of evidence presented. Are you seriously suggesting that any defense would advise a not guilty plea? Even Perry Mason would struggle with this one...

You blindly base your believes on Thai media... What can one say? :huh::(

You blindly base your believes on Thai media... What can one say? huh.pngsad.png

In this case - probably that the media were right.

Keep ploughing your lone furrow though.

Anything could have happened. Knowing the country it would be perfectly acceptable for an innocent Westerner to try and flee should somebody else kill their partner. The reputation of the police in Isaan (and yes, I have lived there) is simply one of murder, torture and extortion, nothing else. It certainly doesn't take much to have someone set up.

You clearly do not know this country (and possibly reality) as much as you claim. HE stabbed her numerous times, nobody else did and to hint or suggest this is not the case is laughable. Does he deserve a trial according to Thai law, of course but if he did the stabbing is not going to be an issue at trial.

Since you appear to doubt the witnesses who saw him do (and those who tried to stop him) it and who knew him, doubt the motive, means and opportunity, doubt his confession, doubt his reenactment, doubt his shaving his head and going on the run were related to his crime and doubt the blood car found in his car (the one people saw him fleeing the crime scene) is related to the crime then there really is no sense in discussing this further as it seems about as pointless as arguing if the sun will come up tomorrow.

But really guy, you have to be either trying to bait people, having fun with folks here or are paranoid to the point of needing help.

Edited by Nisa

You clearly do not know this country (and possibly reality) as much as you claim. HE stabbed her numerous times, nobody else did and to hint or suggest this is not the case is laughable. Does he deserve a trial according to Thai law, of course but if he did the stabbing is not going to be an issue at trial.

Since you appear to doubt the witnesses who saw him do (and those who tried to stop him) it and who knew him, doubt the motive, means and opportunity, doubt his confession, doubt his reenactment, doubt his shaving his head and going on the run were related to his crime and doubt the blood car found in his car (the one people saw him fleeing the crime scene) is related to the crime then there really is no sense in discussing this further as it seems about as pointless as arguing if the sun will come up tomorrow.

Strolling is trolling - and I fear you are being sucked in nisa......

• Like 1

You clearly do not know this country as much as you claim.

How's that? :huh:

Because I accused the local police as being corrupt and inept? :rolleyes:

Just search through this forum if you want cases of numerous Thai 'eye witnesses' allegedly lying against a farang when it comes to police statements.

HE stabbed her numerous times,

Incorrect. He allegedly stabbed her numerous times. Your view is so unbalanced that it could open both you and the forum to legal defamation cases.

Lying about my comments to further your MO... quite distasteful and underhanded. :(

But really guy, you have to be either trying to bait people, having fun with folks here or are paranoid to the point of needing help.

Please leave your childish insults out as well as your lies.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Lying about my comments to further your MO... quite distasteful and underhanded. sad.png

Make up your mind. Either you doubt these things or all your posts are 100% off topic. If you don't suspect (or even believe it within the realm of reality) that it was a false confession, his being accused is related to police corruption or was tortured then lets ask a mod to clean up your wayyyyyyyy off topic posts on these subjects.

Edited by Nisa

If he stabbed her once you could say it was manslaughter but 17 times bludgering the girls chest is murder 1. In Thailand murder 1 can carry the death penalty, a leathal injection. These are the facts whether you like it or not.

You blindly base your believes on Thai media... What can one say? huh.pngsad.png

tell you what - if you are so convinced in your argument perhaps you will do us all a favor and leave the country if this murderer is innocent - I would love to pass opinion on you right now but i'd probably get a bann

Make up your mind. Either you doubt these things or all your posts are 100% off topic. If you don't suspect (or even believe it within the realm of reality) that it was a false confession, his being accused is related to police corruption or was tortured then lets ask a mod to clean up your wayyyyyyyy off topic posts on these subjects.

Make up my mind??

I'm posting FACTS... not opinions.

Edited by strollling

What's your source? rolleyes.gif

In this case - probably that the media were right.

His guilt is down to 'probably' now?

Well let's hang him up and kill him. rolleyes.gif

No - the reporting was probably right. The facts (of which you claim to be so fond of) irrefutably have him banged to rights.

• Like 1

If he stabbed her once you could say it was manslaughter but 17 times bludgering the girls chest is murder 1. In Thailand murder 1 can carry the death penalty, a leathal injection. These are the facts whether you like it or not.

No report indicated a stab wound to the chest, just arms and head. Do you have a new report? Is murder 1 in Thailand only premeditated murder? There was zero premeditation in this case. It is more of a crime of passion, temporary insanity.

1 +2: Reported eye witnesses in Thailand.... call me not overly convinced in their reliability. rolleyes.gif

Unfortunately in Thailand, even that doesn't garner much faith. sad.png

This guy is lost. He is going on about innocent until proven guilt which is a legal standard (presumption of innocence) used in criminal proceedings and is not anything to do with public discussion or reality. Just because somebody is acquitted of murder (example: OJ Simpson) simply means they were found not guilty in a "criminal proceeding" but certainly doesn't mean "in reality" they weren't guilty of the crime.

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

I think the 1st pic may have been a pic the girl had in her place

They do actually look to be the same guy + some fat & minus some hair....can't hide that nose though

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

Ears look different?

Strolling you should be this accused murders lawyer. Everyone else has worked out that this man is guilty except you. Even the murderer would be amazed to here your side of the story.

I see, trial by popular vote, sounds like a lynch mob mentality.