Thailand Needs Cricket

Will the cricket sandwiches be made of roasted, fried or barbequed crickets?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Or boiled, broiled or baked in the sun

White bread, whole grain or wholemeal, sliced or bun, with or without butter/marg, so many options to consider while the willow waits for the ball.

I hope the willow takes a while, waiting for the ball, so that I have time to make up my mind as to what I am putting my crickets on.....smile.png

Edited by kevjohn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will the cricket sandwiches be made of roasted, fried or barbequed crickets?

Or boiled, broiled or baked in the sun

White bread, whole grain or wholemeal, sliced or bun, with or without butter/marg, so many options to consider while the willow waits for the ball.

I hope the willow takes a while, waiting for the ball, so that I have time to make up my mind as to what I am putting my crickets on.....smile.png

So long as you don't put them on steroids...

That doesn't bear thinking about - burly crickets built like locusts, or worse - praying mantises. Imagine trying to wrestle those buggers into the deep-fat fryer?

SC

TV Cricket

Catch them if you can!

Catch them if you dare!

That doesn't bear thinking about - burly crickets built like locusts, or worse - praying mantises. Imagine trying to wrestle those buggers into the deep-fat fryer?

SC

TV Cricket

Catch them if you can!

Catch them if you dare!

Understand your way of thinking SC.

Had a problem with Aussie grass hoppers on steroids

From this post-36037-0-52889700-1344810784_thumb.j

to this post-36037-0-65414400-1344810592.jpg

SC

TV Cricket

Catch them if you can!

Catch them if you dare!

I'm wondering, could you eat your crickets on the run? After catching them that is.

I'm wondering, could you eat your crickets on the run? After catching them that is.

That would be a typical Thai batsman, that would, pausing half-way down the wicket to tuck into his butties

SC

TV Cricket

The Team With Two Knees

Yep, you can eat and it's already caught for you.

Not as silly as some may think.

http://www.kangaroomeat.net.au/php/index.php

Wonder how our new batsman, Oscar ( Centurion) is doing.

Was checking out the current cricket uniforms and found this.

post-36037-0-69650400-1345023820_thumb.j

I say he would look the part in it.....clap2.gif

Oscar (aka Centurion) is doing fine... although he hasn't scored his first century yet, or even his first half-century...

I am still waiting for him to be named England captain, and to be named man of the match (and series) after leading England to victory in an Ashes deciding Test...

He hasn't had the opportunity so far to break the world record for highest individual Test innings score, nor has he yet become the first batsman to score a century of Test centuries.

However, when I look at him, I just know he is concentrating on his future cricketing success by visualising all such achievements...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

post-122035-134503494788_thumb.jpg

Wonder how our new batsman, Oscar ( Centurion) is doing.

Was checking out the current cricket uniforms and found this.

post-36037-0-69650400-1345023820_thumb.j

I say he would look the part in it.....clap2.gif

Oscar (aka Centurion) is doing fine... although he hasn't scored his first century yet, or even his first half-century...

I am still waiting for him to be named England captain, and to be named man of the match (and series) after leading England to victory in an Ashes deciding Test...

He hasn't had the opportunity so far to break the world record for highest individual Test innings score, nor has he yet become the first batsman to score a century of Test centuries.

However, when I look at him, I just know he is concentrating on his future cricketing success by visualising all such achievements...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

A century of Test centuries........He will blow this topic wide open.......clap2.gif

http://smh.drive.com...0816-24b31.html

should be good as our support vehicle on long trips. 0 to 100 km in 7 seconds.

Do not tell Transam. another great Aussie vehicle for the Thailand Needs Cricket (two knees) Cricket Team.

Cool. And it'll fit into / over any parking space, no matter how small or whether occupied.

SC

TV Cricket

The Team With Two Knees

Have you seen my motor?

KK

• 2 weeks later...

I think all our Australian must be watching Howzat on tv.. I wonder how long before there will be a lakorn or our starting the Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees) Cricket TEAM.

I have the cheer squad ready. Just waiting for the Boss to say when Oscar, the Centurion, will be steeping up to the crease

Edited by kevjohn

I think all our Australian must be watching Howzat on tv.. I wonder how long before there will be a lakorn or our starting the Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees) Cricket TEAM.

I have the cheer squad ready. Just waiting for the Boss to say when Oscar, the Centurion, will be steeping up to the crease

Speaking of the boss, where is he?

Speaking of the boss, where is he?

Probably coaching Oscar in the finer points of the "Thailand Needs Cricket" two knees team.

Maybe this bus could be used to transport

some of the "Thailand Needs Cricket" supporters.

post-36037-0-49862500-1346119017_thumb.j

What do you say SC?

Our cheerleaders have more to do than to sit knitting bus covers.

Not too much to do over the last month........except knit.....sleepy.gif

Go into any bar and you'll get a tickle down to fine leg. whistling.gif

Chiang Mai has a lot of cricket, which starts around October and ends with the Chiang Mai sixes.

When the Boss (brit1984) can drag himself away from changing nappies, he may get the "Thailand Needs Cricket" team involved with the Chiang Mai sixes.....wink.png

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe its time to merge with New Zealand

or the "Thailand Needs Cricket" team

Ok we will obviously have to add a few sheep to the Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees)(Leg of Hogget) Cricket Team Cheerleaders. have to add another vehicle though.

post-64834-0-70197900-1346936414_thumb.j