Udon Thani & Khon Kaen. Information Wanted Please On Day And Night Life .

pattayadingo

The bar is in Na Muang Road.

Agree with poster above that U-Bar and some of the Thai bars can be good, but you have to arrive late.

Don't agree about Thai bars arriving late, most are packed from 8ish onwards, but if you are looking for a companion for the night forget thai bars as the girls are out to have fun with friends, not look for a falang for sex, as for U Bar it is for mainly young hiso thai's who like to be seen, if you are a young falang a excellent place to look, better off at Top West the girls in here are more approachable and same at Tawan dang.

• Like 1

Hey. I will be in Khon Kaen in Dec or early Jan. Do you know any fully furnished apt I can stay at a monthly price?? Nothing to pricey or cheaply wink.png

Try the Orchid. I tried once but they were fully booked. I think it's farang / Thai owned. Pretty close to/opposite Central Plaza. The woman I spoke with spoke very good English. I think I heard once that they have longer-stay rates.

http://www.khonkaenorchid.com

Agree with poster above that U-Bar and some of the Thai bars can be good, but you have to arrive late.

Don't agree about Thai bars arriving late, most are packed from 8ish onwards, but if you are looking for a companion for the night forget thai bars as the girls are out to have fun with friends, not look for a falang for sex, as for U Bar it is for mainly young hiso thai's who like to be seen, if you are a young falang a excellent place to look, better off at Top West the girls in here are more approachable and same at Tawan dang.

Top West rocks!! I know some good places :-)

Top West rocks!! I know some good places :-)

Do you know about the new English Pub opening in Khon kaen called The London inn ?, it is in the new hotel called Centara, i am hoping it will be selling traditional English grub and maybe some English beer too.

^

It will be at English prices too nev,won;t be open until September so i here and will be full of chas an dave's lol! still another string to Khon Kaen's bow.

Hey i was thinking that too about the prices, but a lot of the English style pubs in bkk Pattaya Phuket have done ok, and Pullman is not exactly cheap in the Underground, but as you say another watering hole, maybe a couple of good pool table's reasonable price beers, it could be a good place to start the night off.

I went past a few days ago looks almost finished to me, maybe open earlier?