Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am afraid is nobody here just me the maid...do you want something to drink? watch a movie? play cards? Trivia?....I am bored here....

I am still waiting on my sake. :o Some service here.

What kind of movie? I could go for something fun and fast, action flick maybe?

I am afraid is nobody here just me the maid...do you want something to drink? watch a movie? play cards? Trivia?....I am bored here....

I am still waiting on my sake. :D Some service here.

Typical bloody yank always pushing to the front of the que. Wait your turn :o:D , can i have a orange juice and lemonade please miss :D

Typical bloody yank always pushing to the front of the que. Wait your turn :o:D , can i have a orange juice and lemonade please miss :D

Settle down Basil, wouldn't want a little chinwag to ruin that upperlip of yours. :D

O.J. and Lemonade? Blimey the limey likes citrus. :D

Settle down Basil, wouldn't want a little chinwag to ruin that upperlip of yours. :D

:D Yep afraid i am not much of an ale drinker, i prefer my citrus, far more refreshing :D

:D Yep afraid i am not much of an ale drinker, i prefer my citrus, far more refreshing :D

That's okay. my favorite cocktail was always a screwdriver. Citrus is good! :D

Typical bloody yank always pushing to the front of the que. Wait your turn :D:D , can i have a orange juice and lemonade please miss :D

That's okay. my favorite cocktail was always a screwdriver. Citrus is good! :burp:

Watch out redrus is looking and he is the biggest fruit here :o

That's okay. my favorite cocktail was always a screwdriver. Citrus is good! :D

Well, if youz don't want to drink it, I will.....!!!!!

redrus

Redrus, were you the kid that everyone dared to eat and drink stuff they didn't want to? :o

I reckon even redrus wouldnt be able to drink my 18th birthday drink. This had from what i can remember the following ingredients

Natch cider

Wife beater Stella

Baileys

calluha(spelling)

Wild turkey

Jack daniels

Southern comfort

That one in the really tall bottle that looks like a triangle

The green liquear whatever that is

it also had a pickled egg and a tablespoon of mustard :D

This was given to me in the middle of my local pub, and when i refused to drink it, and there was much piss taking, one of the much older seasoned drinkers sank it in one. Fair play to him he held it down. Unfortunately he passed out about 20 minutes later against a radiator, when he woke up 4 hours later he had recieved 2nd degree burns to his leg.

Shame really, but glad i didnt drink it, been a non drinker i reckon that would have put me in hospital :D

Chirst man! Did you have a death wish? :D

Everybody wanted me to have a death wish.

I still think i was the bigger man by refusing to drink that concotion in front of a pub of about 80 people. :o

That could've been the straw that broke the camels back. Good thing to have stopped there I am thinking. :D

Ave a word lads.

Not even any Absinth, or Stroh.

I'll drink that fella's and still have a laugh too. Any day of the week.

My only question would be the pickled egg, heart burn central....!

redrus

If any one want a drink wait for your turn politely...I am very busy now the harem is full....and yes i like you guys but you have to wait for your turn...where is the rest of the staff...we are running out of whisky and rum... :o

Guys stop making explosive mixtures...if you get sick go outside...otherwise you will come tomorrow to clean up the mess... :D

Edited by Glauka

If any one want a drink wait for your turn politely...I am very busy now the harem is full....and yes i like you guys but you have to wait for your turn...where is the rest of the staff...we are running out of whisky and rum... :D

Guys stop making explosive mixtures...if you get sick go outside...otherwise you will come tomorrow to clean up the mess... :D

No chance of a Guinness and Imodium then.... :o:D:D

redrus

If any one want a drink wait for your turn politely...I am very busy now the harem is full....and yes i like you guys but you have to wait for your turn...where is the rest of the staff...we are running out of whisky and rum... :D

No chance of a Guinness and Imodium then.... :o:D:D

redrus

That would have really bad side effects. Must be something you drink alone.

Kayo we are useless...

I am sure if you change the name of the bar to Mukta´bar then we will get it wrong again by calling it Maktub´ar... :D

The same will happen with the rum´s name I will only get it right if is re-name ZAPACA...but them I will get it wrong again because i will call it ZACAPA... :o gosh what did i just said...

O.k

bye... :D

Does anybody know where is Wolfie?

Still hanging around, in the shadows...

Truth be known, that 'energy' drink you've been giving me has made me rather lathargic

Oh.. she must have been giving you the bad batch we had last week, it's got a low red cell count ! :o

totster :D