Bangkok Cab Driver Sexually Assaults Passenger 3 Months After Jail

webfact

That's why I don't let my gf take taxis alone ,I'd rather drive to pick her up from were she is ,just isn't worth it ,so many taxi drivers are scumbags ,it's quite amazing something isn't done about these dirt bags

The poor girl ,imagine been her bf ,I'd be driving nails trough baseball bats right now

Chemical castration is the administration of medication designed to reduce libido and sexual activity. Unlike surgical castration, where the testicles or ovaries are removed through an incision in the body,[1] chemical castration does not actually castrate the person, nor is it a form of sterilization. Chemical castration is generally considered reversible when treatment is discontinued, although permanent effects in body chemistry can sometimes be seen, as in the case of bone density loss increasing with length of use of Depo Provera. Chemical castration has, from time to time, been used as an instrument of public and/or judicial policy despite concerns over human rights and possible side effects. In March 2010, Mendoza, a province in Argentina, approved a new law which allows rapists to voluntarily undergo chemical castration therapy in return for reduced sentences. Elsewhere it has mainly been restricted to use with child molesters.

The 2 brick method also works.

Yes: BUT TO PREVENT SEVERE PAIN - make sure that your thumbs are ON TOP of those bricks ! ! ! !

giggle.gif