Game

pwills

Help !

My son was given the game "Brothers in Arms road to hill 30" for christmas, genuine game, not a copy we installed it but when we attempt to play the game we get a message "cannot find cd' have heard there are some games with copy protection that do not recognise some cd/dvd roms. We haveAn Athlon 2200+, windows xp ver 2002 service pack 2, Asus dvd rom and a Gigabyte Go-wo804A. I would appreciate any help as my son is driving me crazy wanting to play this game.

Happy New Year to all Paul Wills

Hi,

Are you able to browse the content of the CD/DVD with explorer ?

Are you sure you have the right CD inserted ? (most of the games with multi-CD installation require the first CD inserted, but not all).

You can try to make in ISO image of the game and then mount it with Daemon Tools .

It seems strange that you could install the game and now the DC/DVD cannot be found. :o

Good luck :D

Mate I think that's what he's saying (i.e. did you buy a PS2 version by mistake instead of a PC version).

yes, he also said he installed it... You would do well to install a PS2 game on a PC :D

you could goto http://www.gamecopyworld.com/ and download the cracked .exe , and possibly a .cue/mini .iso to mount..

you have the original after all so wont be breaking any laws :o