Finding Fabrics For Uniforms

SirThomasMitchell

Hi all,

Nice to join you guys here.

I am currently staying in Pattaya, and would like to make a couple of uniforms for my business back in the US.

I am looking for a fabric wholesaler to buy the material for uniforms - I believe I found a good tailor through a friend.

For the wholesaler, I'm not talking about the friends saying hello to strangers on Beach Road. Obviously reasonably priced, but quality is very important. The business is a military themed bar, so camouflage patterns / dark green / khaki colors are ideal - not business whites, blues (and pinks...).

Any help is great.

Go into the undercover market on South road it's down near the temple but not that far on the other side of the road - best walk along the road till you see a break in the shops and a passage way leading into the under cover market - in the middle is all fresh foods - on the outer right are clothes shops and there you'll find a couple of wholesalers we use all the time.

Alternatively you can drive to the large fabric market in Chonburi which has many fabric wholesalers.